jump to last post 1-23 of 23 discussions (23 posts)

How many people will be at your funeral?

1. mikielikie profile image67
    mikielikieposted 6 years ago

How many people will be at your funeral?

2. iftikhar Tariq Kh profile image59
    iftikhar Tariq Khposted 6 years ago

Will going by the population explosion in our country, I think , at least 20 to 30 thousand.

3. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

1,567 plus onlookers. Why do you ask?                                              .

4. Anne Burlinson profile image72
    Anne Burlinsonposted 6 years ago

If I may categorize such a question, this will be classified in the "ambivalent to answer" question. The same goes for the questions, "how will you be remembered after you die" and "what would your friends and families say as eulogy at your... read more

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Zero. Since I am AMBASSADOR BUTLER I will conduct my funeral service now to be used in the future when I die and these words that will be read in celebration and victory: " AMBASSADOR BUTLER knew and  walked with GOD moment by moment and is now in that specially prepared place that GOD prepared for him only and on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown him in a vision of the other side of death. GLORY to GOD." AMEN AMEN AMEN. The funeral service is over now for Ambassador Butler and I hope that you end up in the place that you want to be in when you die and crossover to the other side of death. Peace to everyone.

6. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Quite honestly, I have always thought funerals were a strange practice and more for the living.  I do not want a funeral, just cremation and my family saying goodbye.

7. profile image0
    CalLightmanposted 6 years ago

I plan to "ascend" during this life, so no funeral will be needed smile

p.s. It's just a joke smile)

8. Edoka Writes profile image60
    Edoka Writesposted 6 years ago

It doesn't matter; what matters is where I'll end up.

9. shogan profile image85
    shoganposted 6 years ago

After some consideration, I think I'm just going to wait and see.

10. MrsHernandez profile image61
    MrsHernandezposted 6 years ago

Well I sure hope my family attend, I mean, the ones that are alive by that time of course, and close friends uffff... am not sure i guess a few people!

11. edhan profile image59
    edhanposted 6 years ago

At minimum will be 50 as counting the family members and cousins. There will be more as this excludes friends, relatives, etc.

12. Kamalesh050 profile image82
    Kamalesh050posted 6 years ago

What does it matter really ? Anyway there would definitely be the members of my  family, brothers, sisters, their families, my other relatives and friends I love... oh I just can't guess....  the total number should be over one hundred minimum.

13. dragonlady1967 profile image85
    dragonlady1967posted 6 years ago

I guess who ever feels they need to show up.  Hopefully, they will console the man of my dreams, because he will need a lot of hugs and emotional support.  I worry more for him, than I do for myself.

14. Ramsa1 profile image61
    Ramsa1posted 6 years ago

Don't know and don't care. After all, I won't be here.

15. INDIAGUIDE profile image37
    INDIAGUIDEposted 6 years ago

This depend upon our past work. It is one type of return what I paid to society.

16. profile image0
    DoItForHerposted 6 years ago

I've noticed that people who are wealthy tend to have a lot of people at their funerals. Poor slobs like me tend not to have as many. I probably won't have many for reasons other than money, though.

17. Blond Logic profile image96
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

Zero I hope. I don't want a funeral, I want a remembrance. I want people who knew me to gather round and share memories of times they spent with me. I want them to laugh, and be happy that I was part of their lives. I want them to tell the jokes that we always tell when we are together and bond with each other.

I also want to have my ashes spread in Yosemite National Park, which might be illegal. If this is the case, I would like all who attend to divide the ashes between them and casually dropped them as they are walking around the park.

18. profile image0
    CheetahsLadyposted 6 years ago

hmmmm not sure of the total that will attend, but im sure there will be quite a few who "wanted to be there" but didn't show up :-)  --- sad depressing question :-(

19. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I hope not too many. I only want to be remembered by a few. My exboyfriends (Billy, Ryan, and Blake). My brother, mother, father, and sister. My cousins (Taylor, Logan, Ken, Nolan). And my boyfriend, David, along with his mother, Denise.

20. Jonesy0311 profile image61
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

Well, I will certainly be in attendance. The rest of the guest list is tentative. My wife will probably outlive me, so I suppose she will be there and have to figure out what kind of ceremony to have for an atheist.

21. shoaibgmail profile image65
    shoaibgmailposted 6 years ago

Dont know exactly but my family for sure..

22. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

I want a private funeral, so my five children and my husband if I have one that is it. Other than the folks that handle the funeral.

23. profile image53
    vyasposted 6 years ago

It should be  the biggest party ever in my town on that day.

People who never cares me, can remember my death day through that party