jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe in Ghosts? Have you ever seeing one?

1. Ranzi profile image81
    Ranziposted 6 years ago

Do you believe in Ghosts? Have you ever seeing one?

2. travislang profile image59
    travislangposted 6 years ago

yes i do believe in ghosts, allthough i never seen one, i had seen the effects of one. i named him casper the friendly ghost, he would do us harm he just liked to clean things and flush the toilet a lot. this was when i was living in germany at the time, he hasnt been around since i moved back to stateside.

3. ii3rittles profile image81
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

I've seen spirits, demons, ect. So yes, I do. The one demon I seen actually touched me and it was SCARY! The house I grew up in had them in it from my moms and brothers behavior. I've seen angels before as well.

4. Max_Power profile image61
    Max_Powerposted 6 years ago

Hey Ranzi,
    Yes I do believe in ghosts, but unfortunately have never seen one.
    I have often felt what I suspect was a ghost at times, and I also seem to be sensitive to different energies in a room. This only makes me more disappointed that I haven't ever seen something more definitive.
    I did however have someone I know 'appear' in front of me once, for about a minute or so. I thought that she must have died, but found out later that she hadn't.
    So I'm not sure what that was all about.
    What about you, have you ever seen a ghost? smile

5. heavenbound5511 profile image79
    heavenbound5511posted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5032587_f260.jpg

Yes I have seen them and so can my daughter but she can see angels also. I had one touch me once when I accidently pulled up the wrong page and it was a page on occult stuff. That allowed the demons to come in- it touched my ear/side of my face & I screamed because I hadn't expected it at all.
    Also been attacked by them when I couldn't see them but felt them and pain- they left when I prayed in Jesus name - and so did the pain.
    Once I couldn't breath when one came unto me, so I had to tell my husband to pray in between trying to breath- he prayed in Jesus name and I could breath and it left.
    I have my testimonies of more stuff like this under title evil spirits and dealing with the demonic if you are interested.
    God bless you!

6. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

contrary to what people will say, ghosts are a figment of our imagination. my oldest daughter says she saw one and i told her to think about it again and analyze what she thought she saw and now she says , ok , maybe it wasn't a ghost. it's like people who say they have talked to god, they didn't but they convince themselves they did.

working