jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Should we believe whatever is happening is the will of God?

1. anupma profile image79
    anupmaposted 6 years ago

Should we believe whatever is happening is the will of God?

2. ZIa Ahmed khan profile image79
    ZIa Ahmed khanposted 6 years ago

What ever happen is according to plan, but we have our bit to do and change. One, himself can only change his destiny.
    One will not reach any where if he do not start journey, start journey, take your belonging for the journey, decide the destination to go, definitely there will be bump, many time you have to change the path but you will rich where you decided to go. Some will reach early, some late, some never.
    But seating idle and saying this is my destiny and doing nothing, is not the will of GOD.
    Doing your bit is will of GOD.

3. archana srivastav profile image54
    archana srivastavposted 6 years ago

Yes, of course. I am writing your answer, it is also the wish of God. I firmly believe in God.

4. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

never. god is a myth and what happens in this world just happens. sometimes we cause it, sometimes nature causes it. but i promise, there is no god in the equation.

5. val777 profile image60
    val777posted 6 years ago

It is the will of God, if you have trusted God to guide your life. God will never force his will upon a human being. If good or bad things happen to you, aside from you actually praying to God to intervene, this is just a consequence of living in a world that allows everyone free choice of deciding between good and evil.

6. profile image11
    saisarannagaposted 6 years ago

Absolutely. It may look as though we are planning and executing things. It is God who utilize the human beings in actions as he conceived. We can term God as the "Director and Producer of the great show called Life". He selects the actors and actress, he designs the costume, he write the lines and lyrics. The actors have to perform their role perfectly and get appreciation from the Lord! It is a miracle that God sits as the 'spectator' also in the show of Life.

7. Darrell Roberts profile image72
    Darrell Robertsposted 6 years ago

If we believe the God ia all powerful, all knowing, and everywhere, then yes.  God hmay hear our prayers and consider them but ultimately it is God's will. 

Just like in a monarchy, the king/queen may hear our please but ultimately it is his/her decision.

8. vveasey profile image84
    vveaseyposted 5 years ago

No because that's just a belief. That can lead to apathy, do nothingness, resignation to ones fate and lack of responsibility for one's life because you believe whatever is happening is because God wills it and there is nothing you can do about it or should do about it.

working