jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How has fate played a role in your life?

1. toknowinfo profile image89
    toknowinfoposted 7 years ago

How has fate played a role in your life?

2. Ruchira profile image78
    Ruchiraposted 7 years ago

Destiny/Fate has made me come to a Country of opportunity and that makes me thank it everyday smile

3. poorconservative1 profile image60
    poorconservative1posted 7 years ago

Eight days ago I was just surfing the net looking for a place to post an article that I had written. That's when I came across hub pages. And a hubber was born. Man! I love this place.

4. Jangaplanet profile image81
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

I believe their is no way around fate. I beleive whatever i do or decide ,fate is what got me there.

5. CARIBQUEEN profile image71
    CARIBQUEENposted 7 years ago

Fate has saved me from making many horrible mistakes and from taking the wrong path.

6. Vivian Gomez profile image61
    Vivian Gomezposted 7 years ago

I don't believe in fate, or better put prescribe to the notion of it. I've made every good and bad choice in my life and the experience I gain from the ramifications of each have made me who I am.

7. Vishaaa profile image78
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

Fate played a biggest role in my life. It taught me, whatever the efforts I put or even If I give my best, at last fate will decide what to happen.

When I climb up one step, It will kick me not to the ground but to a deep hole where I can't even think of climbing up.

8. wilbury4 profile image72
    wilbury4posted 7 years ago

I believe our only fate/destiny is that death will occur. To believe in fate/destiny is to believe that our lives are pre-determined and that we are all following a certain path. We are human beings, we make our own choices and therefore determine our own destiny.

9. karengibsonroc profile image79
    karengibsonrocposted 7 years ago

when i let go of any outcome fate steps in...i am forever grateful for the awesome power that it bestows on my everyday life...

10. Amy Becherer profile image72
    Amy Bechererposted 6 years ago

I have a difficult time deciphering the difference between fate and pre-destination, the latter as taught in Catholic school. I don't believe events happen randomly.  I base that opinion on the fact that when I look around me, everything,  our bodies, all different, but the same, operating on the same type of universal system and it's when that system fails that we die to the people that come into our lives.  My mother use to say if I wasn't born to she and my father, I would still exist, but just as someone else.  But, I wasn't born to other parents and I do exist as myself.  I object to that type of random thinking.  I believe my creator intended for me to be born who I am. Call it fate or destiny, I believe everything is as it is intended to be. This concept, for me, gives importance and validity to each individual and life.  I do believe in a creator and if that is true, judging from the intricacy, the masterpiece in the creation of each individual, from the complexity of their body to their mind, I reject the idea of randomness.  I believe "fate" is thrown into our path as part of the plan for each of us, making it less "fate" than pre-destination...our destiny.

working