jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How does one always be happy?

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

How does one always be happy?

2. MsDora profile image95
    MsDoraposted 6 years ago

Pay attention, and you can almost always find reasons to be happy.  Today I came home after twelve hours and found that I had left my refrigerator door open.  I immediately began to rejoice that I had not left my stove turned on, instead.   When you run out of happiness options in your own life, rejoice with someone else who has reason to be happy at the moment.

3. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 6 years ago

Happiness is a state of being. It is all in our minds. We decide to be happy or not to be. Often people use their situation as an excuse to be unhappy, but that is simply because they refuse to see it from another perspective.

4. shwetha123 profile image72
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

Happiness is a state of internal feeling, it can be only feel by some one. I think if you are satisfied for what so ever you have then you will be always happy.

But now days people are so much in rat race that they always think about more and more either it is money or fame. Which makes them unsatisfied and its makes them Unhappy. So if you want to be happy for ever then you have to satisfied with what so ever you have achieved in your life as well as what so ever that Almighty gives you.

So i think "Satisfaction" is the key to be happy always.

5. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Happiness relates to satisfaction for me.

So, in my life, I do not pursue things that are beyond reach. I am sort of down-to-earth person. I love reading and research for truths. Everything I do is achievable in life. When I succeed in doing what I want in target, I have the thrill of joy injected into my vein and the excitement is great.

I am always doing something in life as step by step. So, whenever I achieve my goal, it is a sort of happiness to me. It gives the best satisfaction in happiness.

Don't go and chase after something beyond your means as it will not bring happiness. Try something that is achievable and when you get it, you will feel the happiness in you.

6. profile image11
    saisarannagaposted 6 years ago

By expecting nothing from the world, by remaining content with the things he is blessed with. Not coveting other's properties and sharing his own resources with the have nots. This is the way to be happy always.

7. LewSethics profile image60
    LewSethicsposted 6 years ago

Just as there is more than one color, there is more than one emotion.
    People that are happy all the time are called goofy.

8. Dear Nicole Reed profile image58
    Dear Nicole Reedposted 6 years ago

drop your ego (it takes alot of effort) and things that would make you upset, don't. Realize it's only YOU who can make you happy. nobody else. otherwise your letting people controll your life. not you.

9. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

Some peoples tolerance levels are higher than others.

10. Attikos profile image79
    Attikosposted 6 years ago

I don't wish to throw icewater on hopes, but the answer is that one doesn't.

working