jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What does time mean to you?

1. shwetha123 profile image73
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

What does time mean to you?

2. marwan asmar profile image81
    marwan asmarposted 6 years ago

Time is precious. Minutes, hours and days should not be wasted on trivial things but have to be invested in productively to make something of your life, your job, and profession. If you don't do that then it is time wasted and time lost because time does not stand still. Minutes tick by, and eventually we grow old and we may not realize at the time what we have missed.

3. profile image0
    ThomasRydderposted 6 years ago

Time is an endless scroll of paper, rolling into forever. It keeps moving, the paper does. We have been given a small space on that paper, and the end of our space continuously moves towards us. In that little piece of paper, we may write whatever we want. Greed, violence, and other descriptions of a meaninglesss resistance, or compassion, humor, and a history of reaching out to man and beast. Choose as you will-the end of your paper draws ever near.

4. Moms-Secret profile image82
    Moms-Secretposted 6 years ago

Time went from being an endless supply of happy moments and blessings to a difficult pill to swallow. 

I am sure that it will return to being something beautiful and useful one day soon.

5. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

It's that kind of phenomena that never really tunes in with what you are doing or feeling. It either goes too slow or too fast and I definately never have enough of it!!

6. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Time has no special meaning to me. I live in the moment I am in moving constantly forward one moment at a time.

7. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 6 years ago

Time is simply a measurement of distance. Point A to Point B, but not in miles, but measured by the movement of the earth and the sun.

8. NiaLee profile image60
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

Time means me being a baby and having a baby
    Time means me unexperienced and me mature
    Time means us learning to know each other
    Time means being able to accomplish things
    Time means space between beginning and end

9. Billrrrr profile image81
    Billrrrrposted 6 years ago

If we're playing word association, my answer is Magazine.

10. yusefblack profile image61
    yusefblackposted 6 years ago

A struggle against laziness... the more of it, the lazier; less of it, the more gets done smile

11. ajuvr profile image68
    ajuvrposted 6 years ago

time means every thing in physical world ; means nothing without space

12. edhan profile image59
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Time is life.

I use Time to do what I can within my means while I am still alive and kicking.

I do not want to waste my time away so I make sure I am always doing things I feel that are right to do.

I seek the right way of enlightenment and hopefully will achieve before the end of life.

Time is precious.

I seek to learn and understand the cycle of human's life within the time span we are being given.

Hopefully there will be people out there have achieved in knowing the cycle of lives within the span of life in time.