jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you attend church?

1. Ramsa1 profile image62
    Ramsa1posted 6 years ago

Do you attend church?

2. profile image0
    nomadicasianposted 6 years ago

I haven't attended church for a very long time but I read the Bible from time to time to avoid from straying away from the God.

3. onegoodwoman profile image75
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

Sometimes, but not every time that the doors are opened.

Isn't it a testimony, to the times that we live in, that the doors of a Church, should be locked!

Think about that.............shouldn't the doors of a " church " always be open and inviting...........no matter the day or hour?

Yet, we lock them.............leaving the contrite to cry to the skies, the moon, the stars,  ( I have personally done this, on several occassions ) and we wonder, 'where is God'..............when in fact, we have locked Him behind closed doors.

4. Aspects of Life profile image58
    Aspects of Lifeposted 6 years ago

Yes I do. I do not attend a building that society has come to recognise and indeed call a church. I attend a small group which meets at the homes of those who attend the group.

The word church, Biblically speaking, refers to the group of believers. The Church is the people, not the actual building in which they meet. According to the Bible there is only one Church, which refers to the all the true believers of the Christian faith.

Attending Church is more than just turning up every Sunday to a building.

working