jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Who would you be , if not yourself?

1. bharmoriat profile image38
    bharmoriatposted 6 years ago

Who would you be , if not yourself?

if you get to choose , to be reborn and be somebody else, who would it be?

2. epigramman profile image68
    epigrammanposted 6 years ago

....I would be J.Christ, the finest modern rapper of our times, and would make a comeback and deflate all of the hype and do the right thing (thanks to Spike Lee) and finally bring world peace, love and respect - and that Christmas thing would really mean something ..... for a change. amen!   lake eire time ontario canada 2:32am going to bed had some chili and wine ........

3. marwan asmar profile image80
    marwan asmarposted 6 years ago

I guess I would still be rather me. I am always apprehensive to say I would rather be somebody else. Even famous people and well-known politicians and intellectuals have hang ups. problems, prjudices and lots of other things. I think I'll stick with the one I know best and that's me, of course minus the procrastinations, the doubts and fears but with hopefully have greater determination, foresight and be more positive about life.

4. romari profile image60
    romariposted 6 years ago

I would be my mom.. because she was so nice, so kind, so loving, so God-fearing, so beautiful..

5. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

I would choose to be....me! Yes, I am not rich. I am not smart. I am not that lucky either. But, I am happy to be with family and thank god for everyone I love smile

6. mandyf profile image65
    mandyfposted 6 years ago

I would simply be like everyone else. I like being me. Who I am what I am my own issues and mark in life. I cannot even imagine thinking about being someone other than me

7. ptosis profile image72
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

I'm not me already because of the psychopharmaceuticals that keep me from being suicidal.

8. ThroughGlass profile image58
    ThroughGlassposted 6 years ago

Not sure, I wouldn't want to be anyone but me.
    But i would want to be more attractive perhaps, maybe skinnier, 'supermodelesuqe' ha.

9. MakeEasyCash profile image76
    MakeEasyCashposted 6 years ago

I would want to be just like... someone like me. smile I would think it is mostly about mind set. If you are consistently thinking about the less favorable aspects of life then one would begin to not enjoy it. Find the positive in things and you will be happy. One can even find something positive out of poor situations as well… sometimes it is hard to find but the lesson can be learned.

10. profile image36
    LORD ENKIposted 6 years ago

Your question is leading,People are who they are,most people are comfortable in there own skin! I couldn't imagne being anyone else.What I've found for myself is when I got rid of 3 uterances YA BUT,IF ONLY and WHAT IF, My life greatly improved when I did this,I didn't have to go through life in fantasy land anymore thinking who else would I like to be!

11. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

If I wasn't me, then I wouldn't be learning all the lessons I'm here for!  I choose me!  I'm here for a reason!  The world needs me, and I need the world to help me get back to finding God.

12. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 6 years ago

The "true" me, not this flim-flam ego stuff. The true, spiritual self is a child of God -- invulnerable, happy (blissful) and generous.

But heck, you don't have to wait until next lifetime.

working