jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you write to make money or to follow your passion?

1. Ruchi Urvashi profile image75
    Ruchi Urvashiposted 6 years ago

Do you write to make money or to follow your passion?

2. Senoritaa profile image68
    Senoritaaposted 6 years ago

The answer to that would be "both", but writing for money and for passion is done through different mediums smile

3. Born2care2001 profile image76
    Born2care2001posted 6 years ago

No Question, to follow a passion. I can make money many different ways, but I find writing is the most satisfying way to express myself. That is considerably more important to me than money.

4. profile image0
    Poetic Foolposted 6 years ago

Both, in my case.  I have one HubPages account for my creative writing (this one) and another that I've been playing with to generate income.  Both have been fun!

5. lburmaster profile image85
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

To follow my passion. Making money while writing would not be as enjoyable because freelancers have to write with a purpose in mind. Writing with a purpose kind of takes the joy out of it.

6. Dawit T profile image75
    Dawit Tposted 6 years ago

I started writing to make money but later on I figured out that since I didn't make any I would kept writing because I found the network with other hubbers interesting. And hitting the green "Publish" button gives me some kind of satisfaction with my effort.

7. LisaKoski profile image94
    LisaKoskiposted 6 years ago

I'm writing because it's my passion but I hope one day to make money from it so that I can dedicate more time to it.

8. frogtalk profile image70
    frogtalkposted 6 years ago

To follow my passion but also to to help others.

working