jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Have you experienced the power of prayer in your life?

1. rajan jolly profile image90
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Have you experienced the power of prayer in your life?

2. Tricia Ward profile image82
    Tricia Wardposted 6 years ago

Most Definitely. I am part of various  Christian prayer organisations which prays for people. I am often aware of God healing people. I also sometimes feel God directing me to pray specifically. As a young Christian, I remember being part of a team outreach and someone fell down a slope and cut their arm - when the team prayed we saw the wound dry up and shrink before us.

3. JenJen0703 profile image82
    JenJen0703posted 6 years ago

Absolutely.  Two weeks ago, I had a large assignment for college in a class I have been struggling in since it began.  A friend of mine prayed with me, and I ended up with a 100% on the assignment, the only 100% I have ever received in that class.  Prayer is a definite power everyone is welcome to.

4. NiaLee profile image62
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

Yes I did, after a prayer, I felt like dew falling on me, refreshing my heart and bodymind. The faith, the strength and the focus it gives me has no equal... I mean prayer/meditation.

5. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

I guess I think of it more as the power of positive thought, but yes.

6. profile image53
    kohutskyposted 6 years ago

What power are you speaking of? The power of prayer is a placebo. It solves problems like a sugar pill treats AIDS. Prayer, In my opinion, is just another means by which people delude themselves so as to better cope with the actual issues and responsibilities that inhabit their lives. I believe the power of clear rational thought is more a force to be reckoned with.

7. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Definitely YES.

Prayers are very powerful when you are sincere.

Be serious about what you pray and you will soon realize its power to help you. In my entire life, I rely on my faith of prayers that come true in all occasions. That is why I believe in its power.

You must have total faith when you are praying and you will be answered. Be truthful as it will be what you want to come true.

8. possum lover profile image57
    possum loverposted 6 years ago

Yes, without a doubt the power of prayer really works!