The Power of Prayer & Destiny

Jump to Last Post 1-28 of 28 discussions (68 posts)
  1. holyvison profile image59
    holyvisonposted 15 years ago

''Ars Longa ,vita brevies ''-Art is long .Life is short .In another way Life is the time passage between the Birth & the Death .The Death is certain not in our hand .That NOT IN OUR HAND remains within us in the form of Soul -Divinity or God,What ever the name we may call .But the fact is we all are children of God.
    Inspite of this ,why we observe so much difference between Man-& Man !!. Why is one man happy & another unhappy.
    Why is one person has a beautiful home with all the luxuries at his command while another is   passing his life in a slum?
    The same is true for every of our problems-If it may be a Career-Profession-Finance-Marriage-Children-Health &....What not !!.
    It is this which has inspired me to submit to my viewers & Friends my article under the title ''We are the architect of our own fortune''.
    I have already touched the resultant fruits of our Past karmas (Action) in my said article .My dear friends.,let me assure you Power of Prayer can do wonders & We all know well that Miracles happen to Men & Women in all Walks of life all over the world.
    To me as a children of God ,it is our Birth Right & we are to create our Destiny .
    In this respect ,I would just quote of Mary Baker Eddy ------
                             Throughtout all generations both before &
                              after the christian era,the christ as
                              spiritual ideal the reflection of God has
                               come with some measure of power
                                  & grace to all prepared to receive
                                   Christ Truth.
    May God Bless You all !!
    Rohit Parikh

1. mohitmisra profile image61
      mohitmisraposted 15 years agoin reply to this

God guides us all the time,
      In not paying attention there will be a fine.

When I know something is right,
      Then with prayer and faith I must fight,
      God is behind me with all his might.  smile

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 15 years ago

"spiritual ideal" in contradiction to one's natural self, may divide oneself in two - good and evil where evil was not there before.

3. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 15 years ago

I believe in the power of prayer and I also believe in Miracles , however others do believe in other things so I as well have to respect their thoughts. Working on ourselves so we can help others is simply the best thing to do.
    Prayer and Destiny however are 2 different entities, don't you think?smile

1. Lifebydesign profile image63
      Lifebydesignposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I think so too. What I understand is some things are destined, or pre-ordained, like growing old and dying which no prayer can stop happening. But other things like accidents are not necessarily pre-ordained and prayer can help prevent and protect against these. And when something is closely averted in these cases it's like a miracle.

4. knolyourself profile image61

Isn't prayer just like making money as a destiny. Create a context of
    something, like some objective in the future, and then relate everything
    in regualar life to that end. See x and think how can I relate that to
    obective.

5. allshookup profile image60
    allshookupposted 15 years ago

I wholeheartedly believe in prayer and miracles. Prayer changes things. Praying, with faith, you can accomplish many things. I have witnessed miracles and I have been one of those miracles. So, since I am one, I am left to have no choice but to believe in them because of what's happened to me in my life.

(I was dead for 8 minutes and was told that I would not live and I was also told that they would have to take my leg off at the hip.( this is on more than 1 occasion. This is several circumstances I am speaking of) That was years ago. And here I am. The doctors told my husband nothing could help me. Yet here I am. The story is very long, so I'm giving only the highlight of it. I was dead, should have stayed that way, but God didn't intend for me to stay that way. He touched me a saved my life due to prayers for me.)

God is good, all the time.
    All the time, God is good!!
    \0/

1. Lady Guinevere profile image67
      Lady Guinevereposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You were with Jesus and you came back so bitter!  Why is that?  Everyone has rights and a right to love their lives. 
      Yes prayer helps, but it isn't about material things or "changing" anothers mind or way of life or beliefs.  It is about meditating and "focusing" on the positive aspects that the other person can concieve and be for their own life lessons.  No one can change anothers life lessons, just add to them.
      Yes here you are--and why spread fear as you do.  Sounds a bit cultish---and don't take that personally.
      As Mark says, do you pray for all the "children" of the world no matter what religion or belief or political poswer they are under for they are the tru innocent ones?
      God is LOVE period and you cannot fear at the same time have his LOVE inside of you.

1. allshookup profile image60
        allshookupposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I am not bitter about anything. I am not upset about anything either. You know why? There's nothing any human being on earth can say to me to make me that way. God has the power, not humans. You accuse anyone who doesn't go along with you angry or mad. I've seen you do it. This just shows you can't see what's in front of you. Many people have felt you are angry. In fact you wrote one of your many threads about it, remember?

Boy is that backwards and everyone can see that.  I haven't ever followed you around but you have me.  That is VERY obvious to everyone.  Who is accusing whom my dear--not I.  Where are you getting that or is that some kind of learned response from indocrination of some sort?  Ha!  You never rea that fully forum post and it is apparent by what you just said!!
          Why is it people like you want to spread fear and resentment and anger fro a God that only wants our love?  What is wrong with you people! (notice that is not a question but a statement)

2. allshookup profile image60
      allshookupposted 15 years agoin reply to this

How is there anything not postive about this post? And it is the answer to the one who started the post. I came here to participate in, what I thought was, a good thread. It was very postive and encouraging until Mark and LG started this with me. I did not wish to have this happen. I did not go after them, they came after me. As anyone who reads this will see. I'm through with this thread. This is a good postiive thread and should be used as such.

Get off it and open your eyes, mine was positive and you know it.  You just like starting crap.  Now I KNOW thta I should have not told you that I prayed for you and your father or father in law!  Have a good life----You shouldn't prejudge anyone by their actions or anything--you  don't know how is praying for you and your family and by this you dont really want it.  All that was needed to my prayer for you was a simple Thank You, but NOOOOOOO ........you don't know how.
        So be it.........................just get off your high and mighty horse an the attitude that you know how to do everything the correct way and it is you want and no other way.  You are sick!

2. Nickny79 profile image67
        Nickny79posted 15 years agoin reply to this

You have given MK entirely too much attention.  He's utterly unworthy of the energy you've invested in responding to him.  With him, it's the same trite performance--we know the routine before it begins. 

Know that many here support you, sometimes in quiet observance, sometimes more vocally.  I emphatically support your views on prayer, homeschooling and conservatism generally.  Truth abides and is immune to the passing opinions of the many.

1. ReuVera profile image82
          ReuVeraposted 15 years agoin reply to this

ASU, please, don’t take everything so close to heart, like you once advised me. People sometimes are cruel without realizing it and it comes from their ignorance and arrogance. You are a very positive person with open soul and open mind. G-D bless you and your family.
          For information of others- I am NOT religious, I DON’T believe in church, in synagogue or in mosque. I believe in Prayer and in Miracles that G-D gives to those who have him in their heart and spirit.

6. allshookup profile image60

I don't 'try' to believe in prayer. I do believe in it. But, I don't expect you to understand that at all. I say this because I see what you write and how you chase people around who do love God and try your best to attack.

God will not be mocked, even by Mark Knowles or anyone else in this world. One day you will see.

Another thing, my son and how I raise him is none of your business. You will never meet him nor have to deal with him. So, there's no call in bringing that up so much. I realize you get your kicks out of making fun of people, calling people names and making personal attacks. You do this often. I'm sure it makes you feel good and smart. Especially when you have all of the others like you backing you and doing the same. But, how you feel really doesn't matter in the world Mark. The things you say on here attacking people only show how small you think and how few things you know. And just because you have a large number of fans on hubpages doesn't make you any better or smarter than anyone else. Although you seem to think a great deal of yourself. You seem VERY arrogant and full of yourself.

One day your knee will bow and you will confess Who and What God is. Just wait and see.

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
      Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

If you do not wish people to have an opinion on what you do to your son, I suggest you do not write public hubs about the subject. I am well aware that you deleted my comments on your hubs, but you cannot do that here.

I genuinely believe your son deserves a better education than the one you obviously had.

Me? I am as important as a grain of sand on the beach, and I do not care who supports me or not. I am no better or smarter than anyone and do not think I am. I will be gone soon, as will you. Maybe I will have made a difference? Who knows. I try.......

But I do have some strongly held convictions, although god did not "convict" me to have them - I am prepared to admit I thought them up myself. As you have done with yours.

I never see you arguing for anything positive. Ever. Bigger guns. Using nukes. Killing in god's name.

I have never made a personal attack on you - merely pointed out the deficiencies in your education, and the obvious hypocrisy you show by saying you are a christian and at the same time saying the Palestinians deserve what they get. Because god says so lol

Call yourself a christian - Don't make me laugh.

Threats - that is all you understand. Just wait and see? lol

I already see thanks........

Ah - so the bended knee thing was not a threat?

A promise? lol

7. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 15 years ago

ASU, LG isn't angry, maybe she is just irritated and Mark always says, he is not more significant than a grain of sand.

8. allshookup profile image60

Mark, if you want to talk about homeschooling in a civilized way, I would be glad to do that on the hub that is about it. I came here to make a simple postive post. You, LG and Sandra posted on/against my post. Not what the thread is about. You have been here long enough to know these things. Or at least I thought you had. Attacking anyone is childish and is the opposite of positive. You only post positive things to people who laugh at people with you or who doesn't believe in God, etc. That goes for others on there too. But, follow and attack as you may, it's doing nothing to me. Well, it does inforce my thoughts about you and whoever else does the same things you do. Sad you can't find a more positive way to spend your time. And whether you admit it or not, you love people supporting you trashing, name calling etc to people you don't like. It's like children on a playground supporting the playground bully.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
      you are way too funny!

2. Mark Knowles profile image58

Come on - I made a civilized comment about what you are doing to your son. and you deleted it.

You are homeschooling him because you believe evolution is a lie and do not want him exposed to that sort of teaching. Because it goes against your beliefs.

You say that god "convicted" you to do this, which is clearly untrue. Tis is denying your son a real education, and is harmful. I would even call it child abuse.

What is uncivilized about that?

As to what this thread is supposed to be about - you cannot pretend that you were not saying that the Palestinians get what they deserve because god says Israel belongs to the jews and no matter how many innocents have to die, that is god's will, and then say on this one that god is good.

lol

9. allshookup profile image60

I will repeat, I came on here to make a positive post. Then y'all are the ones who came to attack. I dont' see LG's or Mark's posts on here before I posted and I don't see that their posts have anything to do with the subject of the thread. Proving why they are here.

I see now, we can't have opinions--ooooo someone else told me that in another hub a bit ago and it didn't go over too well with the hubber that wrote the hub.  I don't hink it wil here either.

I pray for you ASU, I did when you father or Father In Law was real sick,.we are supposed to pray in secret and I didn't tell you because I did it in secret and you wouldn't have appreciated it anyway.
      You first got upset with me in my hub about having children and how God punishes "his" children so harshly and I disagree with the way that you said that was fine to treat and punish yours so harshly becasue of that.  Remember or are you going to turn that around too.
      I pray that your bitterness subsides enough that you can see the wonderful world that is around you everyday an never to take advantage of it or the people whom care about you----including those here that you dismiss becasuse of the God that you believe is less powerful that Satan--give us a break--if Satan had all that power then there would be no God to pray to.
      I pray for you every time I see one of your posts telling someone that their God is not the real God and that they have not been saved because you weren't there to control it or tell them the correct way to get saved.
      I pray that you open your eyes to the beauty of God and all "his" people because we are all "his"---all of us, in ever nation and every age and every color and ever religios belief.
      That is my prayer!

10. allshookup profile image60

So, what you are saying is, that you are coming to this thread to attack me because of something I said on another thread that you didn't agree with? It's not right to high jack someone's tread for your anger so you can attack someone and bring along people to back you. This thread is not about Israel or Palestine. I posted an honest answer on this thread. You are the one who came and attacked.

I wrote a positve message and you turned it into something evil--no that was your choice not mine and stop twisting my words around---please it it unbecoming of you and shows that you cannot see anything positive like a prayer for you and truly positive prayer.

No - I merely pointed out your obvious hypocrisy. But if you do not see the irony in on one thread arguing that Palestinians get what they deserve and they should be killed no matter where they are, and then coming on to this thread and praising the lord......

Honest? Please. Who cares if you want to convince a few that you are a loving christian? God is good. God kills little children so the jews can have Israel. Use nukes in Iraq. How very christian of you.

No man is an Island.

11. allshookup profile image60

And about our son's education, he is getting a quality education. If you would read my hubs about it and not just go there to say mean and hateful things, you might learn something. You do not know whats' best for our son. I realize you feel you know what's best for everyone. You show this in your arrogance in pretty much every post you make. You have no idea what my son know or doesn't know. You don't know what he makes on his public school standardized tests. You have no idea anything about him. Nor anyone else who homeschools around here. Where you live, people apparently don't homeschool correctly. You seem to have a very negative opinion about it. But, for all of us who homeschool, when you say things like you do, it only shows us what little you actually know about it. And how proud and full of yourself you are. I think one of the words someone used for you was 'conceited'.

Just what exactly is "mean and hateful" about what I said?

And let's be clear - You are the one who knows what is best for everyone - remember?  big_smile

12. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 15 years ago

Wow, people.  One thing I think we should realize is that these forums are not just for one's 'amusement.'  The people connected to their writings are real people, and it is good to keep a sense of that.

I remember something Sufi said on some forum--  Something like there is a human being, still, behind the viewpoints.

Everyone should remember that, despite their disagreements.  It isn't like you'd act in such a manner if any one of these people were a guest in your living room.

13. knolyourself profile image61

"Truth abides and is immune to the passing opinions of the many."
    Naure is conservative.

1. profile image0
      Leta Sposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Lol, Knol.  And she is liberal, as well.  Part of the mystery of the universe.

2. Nickny79 profile image67
      Nickny79posted 15 years agoin reply to this

You learn quick!  A gold star for you.

14. profile image0

Nick--
    I have a feeling that Knol here could teach both you or I--or the two sides, liberal & conservative--a thing or two.

I believe he's had a long time learning.  smile

15. knolyourself profile image61

"You learn quick!"
    Jack be nimble - Nick be quick.

LOL

16. profile image0
    SirDentposted 15 years ago

Joh 15:22  If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.
    Joh 15:23  He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
    Joh 15:24  If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
    Joh 15:25  But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Wow how astute of you to bring that up after doing what you did in Sandra's hub on rewrite the bible or not....and in my hub Enoch and he didn't have the gall to really read the hubs. All he knows how to do is spout off scripture......

17. profile image0
    SirDentposted 15 years ago

Get thee hence, Satan.

18. knolyourself profile image61

Satanic versus

19. profile image0

Ha!  smile

20. SparklingJewel profile image66
    SparklingJewelposted 15 years ago

Well, I am glad i missed all of the previous slings and arrows of human misfortune (whatever that saying is big_smile)

As for getting back on track with the thread: The Power of Prayer and Destiny

I believe in the power of prayer. There are several different kinds of prayer as religious, as spiritual and as secular. Anything done with heart is a prayer.

An affirmation is a prayer don't you think? A song can be a prayer, a poem, any saying that is positive, any thing you say to someone that is positive and kind is a prayer, etc...

But, I do believe that when a soul consciously desires to connect with the Power of God by asking for assistance, by commanding(directing) angels to help someone or some situation, or when believing that they are so close to God that what they say has greater power...then, is that prayer multiplied many times.

The power of mantra, is not necessarily "vain repetition". It can be, but when it is multiplied as I have stated above, in its repetition it has greater power.

But, I also have seen that some even souls that claim they do not believe in God or any religion, can "pray" with the same power of God. For somethimes we cannot know definitively, when a soul is close to God or not...we are not the All Seeing Eye of God...not one of us big_smile

That is why judging is not a good thing to do. We can have our own level of discernment in the present moment, but I believe it is always good to recognize that we need to continue to change...to become more loving and forgiving...not recreate a reason to retaliate or create a reason to be retaliated against.

I continue to try, but like I said, its impossible to know everything about everyone...right? big_smile

As far as destiny goes, I do believe that there is an Order to the Universe, what I call destiny. that each and every soul has a mission with purpose and a plan...but like my mom used to say, "there's more than one way to skin a cat" (gross but poignant smile

The plan can be achieved in more than one way, but the gate is narrow. IT is the human perception and beliefs that define the narrow gates of Love(the plan/mission). What one may think is love, is not love to another...just like what some may think God thinks is love, is not love.

I will say it again, seeking the Christ Mind within self is the answer...and again...it is not only found through Christianity,per se, but it is a guide to accepting the Christ, that all philosophies and religions throught he ages have tried to define

21. Nickny79 profile image67
    Nickny79posted 15 years ago

Sparkling Jewel, well said.

22. SparklingJewel profile image66
    SparklingJewelposted 15 years ago

Hey Nick

Thanks...

for the sake of a perspective...how would you define what I said about Christ, how do you understand what I said? Start another thread if you want to answer smile

23. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 15 years ago

http://markpknowles.com/wp-content/gallery/random-funny-photos/prayer.jpg

They say a picture paints a thousand words big_smile

An old story I've heard from my grandma- A man is sitting in a row boat. On paddle has written on it “PRAY”, another “WORK”. When a person rows with only one paddle, the boat goes in circles. When he rows with both paddles, his boat moves ahead.

An old story I heard from my Grandma - Never listen to anyone who tries to justify killing children by saying god is on their side.

And both my paddles say "work"

Yeah, I know harsh. big_smile Go Israel !

An old story I heard from my Grandma - Never listen to anyone who tries to justify killing children by saying god is on their side.

And both my paddles say "work"

Yeah, I know harsh. big_smile Go Israel !

Consider that I just ignored you with your agenda. Peace.

Consider that I just ignored you with your agenda. Peace.

Consider that I did not ignore you with your agenda.Shalom.

24. Paraglider profile image89
    Paragliderposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Odd - the version I know has the oars labelled PLAY & WORK. Which makes more sense to me wink

• aka-dj profile image64
    aka-djposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Who said this is prayer? It's a physical posture. He may be having stomach cramps from his latest meal. big_smile
    I pray, but you won't ever see me in this "pose". cool

PS Prayer is worthless without FAITH (believe you receive, whe you pray!) So, for those that do it (without faith), may feel good if they look like this. smile but that's it.

The interesting thing is those who are prayed for, whether they believe or not, actually benefit. Nope, no empirical evidence whatsoever but that's what makes the challenge and is the basis of the debate for believers and non-believers. Sorta like the near-death experiences individuals have experienced. Einstein said among other things something like 'not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.'

Lost me. They benefit, but there is no way of seeing or measuring the benefit?

I refer you to caption on the photo big_smile

Sure, I get it. But it is a caption, it isn't evidence of it being true either.

Ah - he is not praying properly lol

LOL Mark, that's funny. (Wait! this isn't a jibe. Just a comment on yours)

It was one of my better ones big_smile

As to your other comment, I would have thought the 100% lack of evidence that it does work would be good enough evidence that it doesn't?

1. Paraglider profile image89
            Paragliderposted 15 years agoin reply to this

No, it wouldn't. It is only 100% of what has been observed in certain places and at certain times. You can't disprove existence of a thing or phenomenon without observing everything, everywhere, for all time. (In other words, you can't do it).

But having said that, I won't hold my breath wink

I know, I know big_smile

2. Lifebydesign profile image63

Hmmm, perhaps. It depends on what you're looking for- you and I can sort for completely different things and find evidence to support our notions (quantum and all that). I think that's the whole point. It isn't meant to be a easy proof, or decision. Otherwise we'd all be instant 'believers'. But we're been given the capacity to investigate for ourselves, and the freedom to make our own choices.

But there is no evidence to find.

I have decided to take that as good enough proof for me not to believe.

You have decided that is good enough proof for you to believe.

haha right!
                Its a funny thing 'evidence' though. Because there really can only be one truth, in which case what is the truth? And that brings us back to the nub of the issue.

Anyway I'm cool with it, if you're cool. :-)

There is only one truth. The truth is that you have decided to believe and I have not.

I am cool with it - until you tell me that you have the truth and I ought to believe it too wink

Plus all the going to hell and observing the moral double standards stuff that many who do believe insist on. lol

That you can keep......

• pylos26 profile image69
    pylos26posted 15 years ago

please allow me to quote (on topic) The definition of a prayer...

"To ask that all the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy")  a. b.

Please remember that the root of all real guidence mankind has is...commonsense.

• Anamika S profile image68
    Anamika Sposted 15 years ago

I believe in the Power of Prayer. But does not believe in only Prayer. We have to do what we should from our side and leave the rest to God.

• needful things profile image64
    needful thingsposted 15 years ago

I've got a story about prayer here: The Bus Driver's Story

• Lifebydesign profile image63
    Lifebydesignposted 15 years ago

wink

• pylos26 profile image69
    pylos26posted 15 years ago

aaah...this is rare but smells much better for a change...

• Post a Reply
    jump to first post

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)