jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Whar are the things that make you feel depressed?

1. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Whar are the things that make you feel depressed?

2. Ian Dabasori Hetr profile image82
    Ian Dabasori Hetrposted 6 years ago

A good question. I'm sure you were in a rush to ask this question. Your very first word has  incorrect spelling. Hope your accept my correction in good hub page spirit
    To you question, not meeting my set deadly activity deadlines makes me feel depressed.

3. thesingernurse profile image81
    thesingernurseposted 6 years ago

Domestic abuse makes me feel depressed. It can even make me feel sick. I am so saddenedthe existence of suffering women and children in the hands of their oppressors. It pains me to think that those people whom they cherish the most are the ones doing all these injustices to them.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Any abuse of children or animals not only depresses me but enrages me.  Also continuous gray weather, the fact that I am getting older and feel like crap.  And of course the fact that there are no jobs for people who want to work and care for their families really bothers me.  I guess the list is just too long for here.

5. Jesus was a hippy profile image58
    Jesus was a hippyposted 6 years ago

Not being able to be with the girl I love

6. anemometers profile image58
    anemometersposted 6 years ago

I guess when people have let me down i.e. they promised to help me with a difficult problem but in the end they ran away.

7. MsDora profile image96
    MsDoraposted 6 years ago

An obvious loss of control.  Feeling ignored.  However, I have a pre-established
    route of escape.  I don't remain depressed very long.

8. NiaLee profile image60
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

disease, overload of work, misunderstanding, evil... lack of sincerity and good will...but I should never let anything or anybody make me depress !!!lol
    No longing for things and people allows us to not set ourselves up for depression... it is a heavy word and we should try to stay out of it as much as possible!!!
    Love and peace to all

9. KimberlyLake profile image81
    KimberlyLakeposted 6 years ago

Thinking in a negative, self serving way can make a person depressed. Also chronic pain leads to depression

10. Brandon Spaulding profile image56
    Brandon Spauldingposted 6 years ago

I think beating yourself up and not allowing for learning from your mistakes can go a long way toward generating depression. There really is no such thing as failure. Your mistakes are steping stones to your success. So beating yourself up when you have difficulty even with the simplest things or the hardest things is generally a cause of depression. It just isn't worth it. It's ok to make mistakes and admit you have to learn from your mistakes. Its ok.

11. Hyphenbird profile image92
    Hyphenbirdposted 6 years ago

When innocents suffer abuse, hunger and pain of all kind. It is not what was originally intended by God and it grieves my soul that mankind has perpetuated such evil actions.

12. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Sometimes when I see the pure stupidity, ignorance, carelessness, and self-importance of the human race I get depressed.  That said, I'm pretty good at having hope for humanity as well.