jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

If tomorrow was be the last day of human kind,and you had 24 hours ,What would y

1. ananceleste profile image75
    anancelesteposted 6 years ago

If tomorrow was be the last day of human kind,and you had 24 hours ,What would you do ?

with only a couple of hours, How would you spend those last moments?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6207537_f260.jpg

2. LoriSoard profile image76
    LoriSoardposted 6 years ago

I would spend the time with my family and closest friends.

3. Luti Febrian W profile image41
    Luti Febrian Wposted 6 years ago

i will apologize to my parents and stay with them and my son till it comes

4. premsingh profile image61
    premsinghposted 6 years ago

If I had a cute friend like you, I'll talk whole time what we did in our life and what we'll do if we get a chance of rebirth.

5. WretchedRapture profile image72
    WretchedRaptureposted 6 years ago

I would hold my love and cherish the fact that our last breath would be taken together.

6. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

I do not smoke anymore so I would buy a pack of cigaretts, light one up and say "shit happens".

Of course all my family would be there together in the last moments along with all our friends and anybody else would be welcome, probably smoking one as well.

I would tell eveyone that I loved them and thanks for all being together in the last moments, without any fear.

Good Question:-D

7. athena2011 profile image59
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Get all of my favorite people gathered at my favorite place and tell stories, feelings, happiest moments in life and just thoroughly enjoy the time we have together.

8. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

I would spend my time sharing the gospel with as many people that I could.  Once time is up, it is too late to accept Jesus as your Saviour.  Since you do not know how long you have, don't wait any longer!  Check my hubs for more information!

9. onegoodwoman profile image75
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

I have, so many times, on various forums, answered this question.

My orginial answer stands................

I would call each of my daughters (3) to my side...................telling them of their gifts.........reasons to go on....................how much it has meant to me, to be given the privelage of being her mother................the joy of her babyhood, her first school days..............moments cherished......gifts yet to come.........

Then......................I would want to make sweet, slow and tender love with my husband.................one more time........for the memory of me.

Then, and only then, would I push him into his tomorrows without me.

On my last day.........I would do selfish things.   I   would........comfort...........ME

10. teaches12345 profile image96
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

I would spend it talking with my family over a simple meal which would probably involve lots of stories, singing, praying and laughing.

11. Darrell Roberts profile image72
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

What else have a goodbye party. Since we all going to die might as well enjoy the last moments so that the mind is in a joyful state at the point of death.  Praying and Partying that sounds good to me. Chanting, Dancing, Feastng is the way to go Hare Krishna.

Best wishes.

12. soconfident profile image82
    soconfidentposted 4 years ago

Have one big party and towards the end of the day spend it with my loved ones

working