jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

If you could have any natural born gift, what would it be and why?

1. Gemini Fox profile image89
    Gemini Foxposted 6 years ago

If you could have any natural born gift, what would it be and why?

For example, a photographic memory, a fantastic singing voice, etc.

2. Jackie Lynnley profile image88
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 6 years ago

I would love to be an artist and be able to paint landscapes, nature, people. I am so amazed at things artists can turn out and I would have loved a life making my living doing something so fantastic.

3. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

I find it very difficult to answer this question in the sense that the greatest gift we have is to have been born human, so I would have to say maybe the gift to play a musical instrument without having to study it.

4. relawshe profile image72
    relawsheposted 6 years ago

I would choose to have wisdom well beyond my years, so I could help people and live my life in the best possible way.  You know, like King Solomon in the Bible, who asked God for wisdom and is still known as the wisest man ever to live.

5. Jynzly profile image73
    Jynzlyposted 6 years ago

Every normal person to this life has at least three talents r gifts that when used properly can make him survive and even enrich him/her in this life.
    My obvious talent that draws people to me...well for those who know me and the word of mouth spread...it's my ability to see "flashes" of past, present, and future life of the person who I focus my mind in a given moment. Personally, I don't like this "gift". I hate the label "fortune-teller"...I am not...I just see "flashes" and tell them what I see and what I see happen exactly.

6. donnaisabella profile image80
    donnaisabellaposted 6 years ago

I would choose the gift to heal. May be after all I do have it, it just needs to be redirected and trained.

7. Ana Teixeira profile image82
    Ana Teixeiraposted 6 years ago

a eidetic memory! I love knowledge, and being able to remember a lot more would be very very good. although i have a pretty good memory as it is

8. grinnin1 profile image81
    grinnin1posted 6 years ago

I  would have a strong clear voice  to sing anything I wanted. I would love to be able to sing my heart out and sound good when I do it!

9. YvetteParker profile image74
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

Although I am thankful for the gifts that God chose to bless me with; I do wish He had given me some singing vocals. Oh how I wish I could sing!!

10. micadeolu profile image49
    micadeoluposted 6 years ago

To move about invisibly in order to know what people do when they think nobody sees them, and also to have fun.

11. Julie Jensen profile image59
    Julie Jensenposted 6 years ago

Salesmanship...including the ability to speak to a group - because whatever you are trying achiever in life is always so much easier when you can convince others to accept your vision, buy your product or give you a chance to prove yourself.