jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What was the last thing you did that was Worth Remembering ?

1. alisha4u profile image39
    alisha4uposted 5 years ago

What was the last thing you did that was Worth Remembering ?

We all have such moments....Would you be so kind to share some please..... smile

2. thoughthole profile image96
    thoughtholeposted 5 years ago

Playing catch with my 5 and 3 year old sons.

3. sam209 profile image80
    sam209posted 5 years ago

The last thing I did that was worth remembering was tracking down my long lost sister via internet! She's my half sister that I haven't had contact with in many years. When I finally located her, I found that she's now married and I'm an uncle! It's crazy because she was about 10 years old the last time I saw her so now my little sister is a grown women with a family and various tattoos! I'm so thankful that we were finally able to reconnect!

4. Daughter Of Maat profile image95
    Daughter Of Maatposted 5 years ago

Playing Gears of War 3 with my husband. We really enjoy playing video games together, we make a great team and I think it brings us closer together, of course we met on xbox live to begin with lol

5. thost profile image59
    thostposted 5 years ago

Tucked the kids into bed, kissed my wife goodnight and turned off the lights.

6. Adamowen profile image80
    Adamowenposted 5 years ago

Wrote a paper on nutrition to present at my college in front of the science professors and students (I don't study science there btw)

7. profile image52
    michelegoldsteinposted 5 years ago

I just spent a weekend away from home with some old and very dear friends. Saw Tool, Giants won  and  had a blast!
    (Thank you, this was a great question to read the answers.)

8. Lisa HW profile image74
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I think everything is worth remembering, because if you can as many of the small, barely memorable, things into whatever you do or think; you're always better equipped to better know how to enjoy and treasure those more memorable things.  Also, I treasure a whole lot of ordinary, smaller, moments that involve being with, or talking to, the people I love.  To me, those moments can be far more important and memorable than, say, a trip to see the Grand Canyon (or "whatever").  Something else I find that stay with me are laughing moments (and I have several over the course of any week, so they're not unique for me).  They tend to stay with me and make me smile long after my sides have stopped hurting and I've cleaned away the running mascara.

Having said that, I guess the most "different and big" moment for me was a couple of months ago when I was with my daughter when she selected her wedding gown.  smile    (On an unsolicited/unrelated-to-the-question note...     Oh my goodness.   What a beautiful gown, and what a beautiful bride my "girl" will make......     smile..  )

9. preacher2003 profile image60
    preacher2003posted 5 years ago

I went to church with my wife and daughter today and we were blessed by Jesus - as always -

10. tigerbaby777 profile image85
    tigerbaby777posted 5 years ago

Sent my son a text asking him if he would bring me a diet pepsi because I didn't feel good.  He texted back SURE! and five minutes later he was at my front door with an ice cold diet pepsi and a warm hug.  I can't tell you how good that felt.

working