How do you like to love Jesus?

1. Hub Fantastic profile image61
    Hub Fantasticposted 6 years ago

How do you like to love Jesus?

According to Mt.25:31-46 we can love Jesus by loving other people. If we feed the hungry kids, I interpret it as Jesus feels that we have fed him. The hungry are not Jesus, but they are a opportunity for all of us, to show that we have loved him. If you don't like to tell how you love Jesus, I would be happy to know at least good ideas of the different ways we can love him. I know a few, but please, give me more ideas.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6286956_f260.jpg

2. The Stages Of ME profile image60
    The Stages Of MEposted 6 years ago

I like to love Jesus as He loves me ~ with everything that I am and do.  Sadly I am not perfect as is He.  So I will do my best to follow the plan and design He has laid out for my life and do my best.  I will work the hardest at doing unto others as I would have them do unto me.  For every moment I share the fruits of the spirit I feel closer to Jesus.  When I am so in Love with Jesus and firm in His word everything seems to be better, even when it may not be. 
    That is just my personal thoughts ~ blessings to you

3. mackyi profile image66
    mackyiposted 6 years ago

You can show your love for Jesus, by simply doing the things that he would like you to do. We can become more involved in our communities. We can volunteer some of our time to visit the sick and the old in hospitals, hospices, nursing homes etc, and read to them, comfort them, pray with them etc. We can also go the shelter to help feed the homeless and so on.

working