jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

To all of the single Christian ladies: there is this man that's been interested

1. Hezmyjoy profile image61
    Hezmyjoyposted 6 years ago

To all of the single Christian ladies: there is this man that's been interested in you.....

for quite sometime. He owns a beautiful home, drives a luxury car and has a nice 6 figure income. He has concentrated on his career, it has paid well. He whisks you off to an exotic place in his private jet and proposes to you at a bistro. You are overwhelmed. The diamond ring is at least 7 carats. He has been the perfect gentleman in your eyes. He is waiting for an answer. Just before you make that resounding, YES, you recall in that dating process how he said he was tired of going to church and is thinking of keeping his Sundays to himself. Now, what is your answer to his proposal? Why?

2. royalblkrose profile image59
    royalblkroseposted 6 years ago

NO. because if he does not have a relationship with God, as a christian man, it does not matter how good looking he is, how much money he has, how romantic he is... he's blowing smoke and flashing his money. (another thing... if he were a Christian man, he'd be dressed more MODESTLY!  Because he would care enough for all of his Christian sisters to not be a temptation to them!

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

No thank you,please pass the dessert.   

I would have to have a man who wanted God in his life

4. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

No, absolutely not!!  My relationship with God is more important to me then to drop things for my own flesh.  No amount of money, possessions, or anything else can replace the happiness that comes from living for God.  To marry an unbeliever is  sin, and you would be running from God in doing so.  This, is a very dangerous place to be in.  To sacrifice your relationship with God to please your flesh (which would not last long), would bring regrets, problems, and unhappiness.
      So, in conclusion, I would rather be poor, married to a man of God and experiencing true happiness (which only comes from God), then to have earthly possessions, be running from God, and therefore unhappy!

5. Hezmyjoy profile image61
    Hezmyjoyposted 5 years ago

I am sort of surprised by royalblkrose's answer. I have heard that we are to dress moderately and have read it in the scriptures. This is so that we would be a good influence on others. We cannot change the way we wear clothes for others not to be tempted. The men use to be tempted over and ankle. What do do? While others have a fetish for feet.

I thank you all for you poignant answers and am looking forward for others. smile

6. Shay L profile image71
    Shay Lposted 3 years ago

As a Woman of God, I wouldn't want to be with a man who doesn't believe in or know God. To know God, he either needs to be attending church and/or reading his word, filling his self with God. Now, if he isn't doing this, then he can't do anything for me.