What do you think about Crop Circles.

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image76
    crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years ago

What do you think about Crop Circles.

Do you think that any crop circles really form with out any human help. I've been watching a show about them on the Discovery Channel and I was amazed at how easy it was for three men to make a huge beautiful crop circle at night. It makes me wonder if any crop circle is real. What do you think.

2. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

I have written a hub or two about crop circles and what I believe to be their purpose. There are several ideas out there about the subject, but my own thinking is that they are there to communicate with us and their own kind about us at certain times. The intricacy of the geometric designs can only be linked to a high intelligence of some kind other than our own. The shapes seem, at times, to indicate star systems or a link to some solar system in the universe and a map of some kind showing, perhaps, where they may be from. Some folks seem to think that the occult may be involved in making the circles, but I think that it goes well beyond that and that they are a means of some communication. UFO's are sometimes seen in the vicinity of the crop circles and some may have been videoed making them. A silver orb has been viewed flying about open fields and leaving a visible design in the crops or grasses there. There have been attempts to duplicate circles, but have only been able to make crude ones, not even coming close to the beautiful and intricate designs of quite a few photographed and published in several books.
    The crude attempts seem to take hours,while most crop circles seem to appear rather quickly and look as though one minute they are absent and the next, suddenly are created in huge proportions over larger acreage. When we find a definite answer to what they are and their purpose, please let me and everyone else know. They are extremely interesting and thought provoking, to say the least.

3. Disappearinghead profile image78
    Disappearingheadposted 5 years ago

They are at one end of the scale, the humourous creations of a group of drunk locals having a laugh, at the other end beautiful examples of works of art created by art enthusiasts wanting to express themselves on a grad scale. Since the various exposé documentaries, they have dramatically declined in numbers and popularity.