jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you could be resurrected, as anything you wanted after you died, what would y

1. chivs86 profile image81
    chivs86posted 5 years ago

If you could be resurrected, as anything you wanted after you died, what would you be?

I was thinking today that I would like to be Dolphin, if I could be any known life form on the planet.  So as a question whether if you believe in resurrection or not, If you could come back to life after you died would you want to be a human again or something else?

2. AEvans profile image81
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

Dolphins are beautiful. But when I come back after I am gone and God resurrects  me from sleep. I would like to come back as me. I am looking forward to seeing everyone that is gone, including our pets again.

I would not be brave enough to come back in any other form; because they are always being hunted or harmed.

3. James A Watkins profile image92
    James A Watkinsposted 5 years ago

I would want to be resurrected as ME! :-)
    And I shall be.  I don't think anybody would want to lose themselves, their personality, their essence. Would they?

4. Shawn May Scott profile image61
    Shawn May Scottposted 5 years ago

I would like to be human again. I would spend the next life working to change the things I cannot change this time. I would not make the same mistakes I have made this time around. I would follow my own life's path!!! smile

5. ptosis profile image76
    ptosisposted 5 years ago

I wanted to be the pampered pooch in the family! But on second thought a bird that soars the the sky.

6. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago

I would still want to be me, for I am unique, one of a kind.

7. Vegas Elias profile image30
    Vegas Eliasposted 5 years ago

If I would be given to resurrect I would definitely ask to be resurrected as a better human being. I feel and as far as my knowledge goes that humans are the best creation of God created in His own Image.

8. chivs86 profile image81
    chivs86posted 5 years ago

I suppose an octopuss would be a cool thing to be, living in the deep seas unexposed to much of humanity.  A hawk or eagle would be good as well, but coming back as myself again, even with the knowledge of my past mistakes to manipulate my own future, I would kind of feeli've been there and done that.

So anyway would no one like to be a bear, a tiger or a wolf?  How about a dinosaur?

9. Levertis Steele profile image85
    Levertis Steeleposted 5 years ago

My hope is to be an immortal human being perfect in purpose and happiness.

10. unknown spy profile image76
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

its nice to be a fairy... hehehe with wings and verything but same human form smile