If you had a limit of seven, who would you want in your Heaven?
You didn't specify seven. If it's men, I'll take seven Gregory Pecks. If its food, I'll take seven Coconut cakes, If it's drinks, 7 iced tea's. If it's.....oh well, I could go on all day. I'm in love with everything! Just one more...7 walks with Jesus.
Interesting questions... It made me wonder if I would be invited to anyone else's heaven...
For me: I would like my mom, dad, and two sisters and brother. For the last two spots... Mendal and Darwin.... I think I could talk with those two for eternity...
i would wish this people would be there 1. Dad 2.Mom 3.sister 4. Brod. 5. Anjuting 6 He 7. He
1. Papa for logical and intellectual outlook in life, and abundance;
2. Mama for unfailing love and purity of heart and intention;
3. Rey (my son) for my joy and inspiration;
4. Jean (my daughter) for relishing the beauty of this universe;
5. Greg (my husband) for extending my desire to continue living
6. Ma'am Veron (my best friend) for being my sounding board and mirror of what is going on around me in connection to my assertiveness;
7. Betty (my English ex-sister-in-law) for interracial closeness of any types relationship ...
If I am not limited to 7, I have a million more people to take with me to my Heaven...for very good reasons.
1) My daughter (to join long after me). 2) My husband 3) My Mom, my sister (4) and my three brothers (5,6,7)
My sister is nice. I have a funny brother, a opinionated brother and an intellectual one. My Mom's creative. My husband is considerate. My daughter is endless fun!
And I love them all unconditionally!!!...7 would be enough and a massive blessing (us five siblings haven't all been together since my wedding; the time before that was my sister's wedding)!
I would want my immediate family of seven. That would be wonderful and truly an eternity of joy!
Husband, children, their spouses and my grandchildren--but all of us total 8 so I guess I'm staying behind.
My dogs. As long as I can spend time walking with Jesus, Heaven for me would be peaceful and quiet. Some place that I can pop in and see my family but spend most of my time with Jesus and my dogs in quiet contemplation.
That is a really tough question.
1. Krsna the Supreme personality of Godhead according to the Vaisnava tradition.
2. Radha, Krsna's eternal consort so that Krsna will be happy.
3. Srila Prabhupada because it is because of him Krsna Consciousness came to the west.
4. My Aunt because she raised me when I was younger.
5. My sister Dallas we a inseparable
6. My niece Simone, she is just so precious
7. My friend Michelle she was always there if I needed her.
I would only bring one - that would be the devil himself. Once there were no rulers in hell - everyone else would come join the celebration of life.
by HouseSeller2 months ago
Ok I need to know what people think of this as this is driving me insane.I happen to be dating a divorced man and he has two daughters from his previous relationship. The younger one is 8 years and quiet frankly his...
by Om Prakash Singh8 years ago
This is just to share my latest encounter with someone who is a strong believer in God! Thought to write a Hub but there ain't enough matter.On my way back home from a recent trip I met a man in train. When I reached my...
by menash5 years ago
For any of those who want to go to heaven all you have to do is follow these seven laws... Prohibition of Idolatry Prohibition of Murder Prohibition of Theft ...
by Missing Link2 years ago
Is the daughter of my brother in law my niece in law?I get confused when I get into family connections. I'm thinking the daughter of my brother in law is my niece in law? Is this correct? Thank you!
by H C Palting5 years ago
Would you be a sister wife or a brother husband? Why or why not?
by mikoas8 years ago
How can a family lives without influnce by the world? Your urgent answers please.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.