jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (15 posts)

If you had a limit of seven, who would you want in your Heaven?

1. KeithJK profile image61
    KeithJKposted 5 years ago

If you had a limit of seven, who would you want in your Heaven?

2. anndavis25 profile image79
    anndavis25posted 5 years ago

You didn't specify seven.  If it's men, I'll take seven Gregory Pecks.  If its food, I'll take seven Coconut cakes, If it's drinks,  7 iced tea's.  If it's.....oh well, I could go on all day.  I'm in love with everything!  Just one more...7 walks with Jesus.

3. davenmidtown profile image89
    davenmidtownposted 5 years ago

Interesting questions... It made me wonder if I would be invited to anyone else's heaven...

For me: I would like my mom, dad, and two sisters and brother. For the last two spots... Mendal and Darwin.... I think I could talk with those two for eternity...

4. Angelme566 profile image60
    Angelme566posted 5 years ago

i would wish  this people would be there 1. Dad 2.Mom 3.sister 4. Brod. 5. Anjuting 6 He  7. He

5. DoubleScorpion profile image81
    DoubleScorpionposted 5 years ago

No-one...They would just screw it up for me....

1. anndavis25 profile image79
      anndavis25posted 5 years agoin reply to this

You an honest person....You could wish for 7 honest people and maybe a loyal dog.

6. Jynzly profile image73
    Jynzlyposted 5 years ago

1. Papa for logical and intellectual outlook in life, and abundance;
    2. Mama for unfailing love and purity of heart and intention;
    3. Rey (my son) for my joy and inspiration;
    4. Jean (my daughter) for relishing the beauty of this universe;
    5. Greg (my husband) for extending my desire to continue living
    6. Ma'am Veron (my best friend) for being my sounding board and mirror of what is going on around me in connection to my assertiveness;
    7. Betty (my English ex-sister-in-law) for interracial closeness of any types relationship ...
    If I am not limited to 7, I have a million more people to take with me to my Heaven...for very good reasons.

7. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 5 years ago

1) My daughter (to join long after me). 2) My husband 3) My Mom, my sister (4) and my three brothers (5,6,7)

My sister is nice. I have a funny brother, a opinionated brother and an intellectual one. My Mom's creative. My husband is considerate. My daughter is endless fun!

And I love them all unconditionally!!!...7 would be enough and a massive blessing (us five siblings haven't all been together since my wedding; the time before that was my sister's wedding)!

8. teaches12345 profile image96
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

I would want my immediate family of seven.  That would be wonderful and truly an eternity of joy!

9. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Husband, children, their spouses and my grandchildren--but all of us total 8 so I guess I'm staying behind.

10. Juliek958 profile image60
    Juliek958posted 5 years ago

My dogs.  As long as I can spend time walking with Jesus, Heaven for me would be peaceful and quiet.  Some place that I can pop in and see my family but spend most of my time with Jesus and my dogs in quiet contemplation.

11. Darrell Roberts profile image71
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

That is a really tough question.

1. Krsna the Supreme personality of Godhead according to the Vaisnava tradition.
    2. Radha, Krsna's eternal consort so that Krsna will be happy.
    3. Srila Prabhupada because it is because of him Krsna Consciousness came to the west.
    4. My Aunt because she raised me when I was younger.
    5. My sister Dallas we a inseparable
    6. My niece Simone, she is just so precious
    7. My friend Michelle she was always there if I needed her.

12. Neil Sperling profile image83
    Neil Sperlingposted 5 years ago

I would only bring one - that would be the devil himself. Once there were no rulers in hell - everyone else would come join the celebration of life.

13. KalyptraAScott profile image60
    KalyptraAScottposted 5 years ago

1. cyecye
    2. cloud
    3. sunny
    4. mama
    5. kuya
    6. papa
    7. greg

1. Jynzly profile image73
      Jynzlyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's my daughter and she is among my seven, she mentioned seven but there are three of them in her list that I should also want in my heaven; they are among the millions that cannot be listed in the required list of seven.

working