jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What are your memories of the first hub not allowed on hubpages?

1. ElderYoungMan profile image80
    ElderYoungManposted 5 years ago

What are your memories of the first hub not allowed on hubpages?

Elderyoungman has come of age!  I finally wrote a hub that our overseers didn't allow.  I'm rolling with the big dawgs now.  Tell me about your first time hitting the proverbial nerve!

2. backporchstories profile image80
    backporchstoriesposted 5 years ago

Not too long ago I post a question about Leonard Peltier and quickly it was removed.  Too political I suppose, but I was disappointed, because I wanted to see who out there knew of him and his plight at a political prisoner here in the states.

Then I published a hub, entitled, "What Would Jesus Do If He Had A Joint?".  The hub was written with great respect, but I guess it hit a few religious nerve!  I still say He would use it for medicine.

But despite it all, hubpages is a great place to post my work for the most part and love getting feedback.  Lets me know if I am on the right track with drawing people's interest.

ElderYoungManposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Excellent!  I love it!  I agree, since Yahshua is the Word that created all things in the earth, I'm thinking he knows the medicinal uses of marijuana. I'm learning also.  Thanks for your reply!

3. mintinfo profile image75
    mintinfoposted 5 years ago

2yrs ago I wrote a hub called "Hip Hop is Dead". It was up for a few weeks and got over 500 hits but then it started getting flagged and taken down. I know it was not because of any plagiarism just small picky stuff that someone out there did not like. Finally I just decided to delete it and went off hub pages for a long time.

Well...real hip-hop IS actually dead.  Maybe you were flagged by a few of the killers!  Thank you for your reply.

4. lovelife08 profile image61
    lovelife08posted 5 years ago

My first question that I posted was removed because it was too controversial. I asked about abortion. Pro-life vs pro-choice.

That's always controversial.  It seems that Biblical truths are these days! ;-) 

Thanks for commenting.

working