jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How common are the shadow people?

1. ananceleste profile image73
    anancelesteposted 5 years ago

How common are the shadow people?

You know that eluding shadow at the corner of your eye? That apparent dark figure in your room at night? Many have reported this phenomena, and are terrified. What are they?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6988173_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Elijahokelleyposted 5 years ago

At least twice a week this happens to me. Although its usually a tall man, kind of like that hat man but with a sombrero (I assume because I'm of hispanic descent), and a short midget appearing figure with a tall top hat. Perhaps he just appears to resemble a midget in stature due to the very tall nature of the sombrero wearing shadow figure. In the beginning I was too afraid to keep my eyes open, but over time I began to call out, never receiving an answer. I have no idea what they are and sometimes question if I am possessed by a demon. I'm hoping that when I leave for college in a couple of weeks they will no longer appear since I will be in a dorm room and not sleeping alone.

3. Cristale profile image84
    Cristaleposted 5 years ago

Many people think that it may be demons or even dark spirits. I have heard of them many times before, but thankfully I have never encountered one myself.

1. ananceleste profile image73
      anancelesteposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You have no idea how lucky you are.

4. JesadaB profile image76
    JesadaBposted 5 years ago

I think they are a lot more common then people think, and many have probably seen them but then talked themselves out of believing they saw anything. I actually just wrote a hub about shadow people a few days ago! I don't know that we will ever know what they really are until we ourselves pass and then I don't know if you would want to as they could be using whatever energy you have left at that point. Good question!

working