jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Have you created a vision board? Has anything on it manifested for you?

1. visionandfocus profile image70
    visionandfocusposted 5 years ago

Have you created a vision board? Has anything on it manifested for you?

Do you have one each for different areas of your life (e.g. career, relationships, etc.) or do you just put everything together? Also, do you have one made from torn magazine pages, or do you have a virtual one using images from google and so on?

2. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

Yes, I have. A couple of things did in fact manifest. First I placed old pictures of myself when I was many-a-pound lighter and the universe (or if you prefer God) made everything (including the decisions I made or actions I took) go in that direction. I lost about 50 pounds in about a year or so. I had also placed pictures (from magazines) of how I'd like a house my husband and I are building to look like. The picture had a balcony up at the attic, but our house did not. We began the house five years ago (slow due to lack of money) today (without my request at all not even a mention of it) they are putting up a balcony very much like the one in my picture. Believe it and it will happen! Believing is the greatest power!

(I have used real family pictures, magazine pictures and a combination I've made up.)

3. Ranzi profile image81
    Ranziposted 5 years ago

Yes I have created a few in the past. They do really work in order to remind you about and keep you focused on your goals. I use images from both magazines and google and put all the areas of career, health, relationship etc on one board. I'm also a motivational and employability trainer, and have goal setting and vision board sessions for my participants. The feedback has mostly been positive in regards to the vision boards.

4. viveresperando profile image74
    viveresperandoposted 5 years ago

I created a "vision book" of improvements (hopes and dreams) for my home.  I was going through a rough moment and opened my book and found that I had acquired several items without realizing it. smile It was an awesome moment.  I know that if I work day by day a little at a time, accept what I really truly can do at my pace, things will get done. I only at this time have one for "home improvements".  I tear out pages from my magazines and ads of stuff that I would love to fix, improve, and update in my home.  I also break down the tools and supplies that I need to purchase to accomplish the renovations.

5. ChristinS profile image97
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

Absolutely.  Mine consists of affirmations of goals, pictures I've taken myself or found, I put words of affirmation on it because when I look at it I can read my goals and reinforce them.  I have indeed manifested several items from my vision board, particularly ones focused on creative goals.

6. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

A vision board? No. But I have a dream wall. All of my dreams are written down on my wall and marked off when the dream or dreams are fulfilled. It helps me remember my goals and dreams. Also it helps my self-esteem to mark off one of my dreams when they have been finished.

7. Lady Summerset profile image80
    Lady Summersetposted 4 years ago

I did not have a vision board of such but did place a Mercedes emblem on my Tumblr.com page.  I copied it from someone else's page.  When I placed it on my page, I said to myself "what are you doing?" you never even asked for a Mercedes.  At that time, my car was broken down, we live in a town where a car was a must, but we had NO money to purchase a new car.   I forgot about the Mercedes emblem.

I was on Craiglist, looking for a "cheap" vehicle while waiting for my tax return.  Lo, and behold there was a Mercedes ML320, not only being sold but in my town!  We saw, liked the vehicle, and purchased it!  The car was brought to the house and the neighbor across the street said:  "Your the only one on the block with a Mercedes!" 

It was not until my husband and I were sitting in the living room that night after purchasing the vehicle when he said "did you ever believe that we would have a Mercedes parked in OUR driveway!?"   That's when I remembered the Mercedes symbol and took my husband to my Tumblr.com page and showed it to him and it was almost 7 months to the purchase.  Seven meaning the end of something (the lack of not having a car!)

Wow!  I then decided to make a conscious way of living my life through positive affirmations and visualizations.  Understanding we walk by Faith and not by site but we MUST believe what we are waiting for in Faith!

1. DreamerMeg profile image90
      DreamerMegposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Think I had better start creating one then!

2. Lady Summerset profile image80
      Lady Summersetposted 4 years agoin reply to this

@Dreamer Meg -- It is the truth!  and it was the same shade that was in the picture!  Live Well and Live Blessed!

working