jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Examples to being present to the moment.

1. Quirinus profile image74
    Quirinusposted 5 years ago

Examples to being present to the moment.

What are some examples of being present to the moment or being fully here and now? Thanks

2. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

In Scientology, I learned a technique (drill) for being there, called TR-0. Powerful stuff. I got better and better at it with the spiritual counseling. So much so that miracles became possible -- dozens of them.

It took me years to understand what was really happening. The real me (the immortal true self or soul) was waking up.

The true self, when "here and now" is able to see with fearlessness, a perfect lack of doubt, and full responsibility for everything going on in its environment. Thus miracles become effortless.

1. Quirinus profile image74
      Quirinusposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Right on with effortlessness. Hope to catch you with a hub on the technique, what to expect (e.g. how long and things to check on for progress) maybe? The miracles do keep coming! Thanks for the very insightful answer!

3. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

Doing yoga at my backyard surrounding by bush and wild animals, when I concentrate on breathing I suddenly become aware of every sound, every movement and I just feel like a part of nature...a real part of nature, everything moves,lives, breathes around me and I am fully consious of everything and I become a silent, non-moving, observing part of it:)

working