jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Did anyone listen to the Special 'Seventh Golden Age' Event: Dec. 21st, 7 to10 p

1. somethgblue profile image86
    somethgblueposted 5 years ago

Did anyone listen to the Special 'Seventh Golden Age' Event: Dec. 21st, 7 to10 pm tonight?

The Akasha and Asun Radiant Rose Academy had a special airing tonight December 21, 2012 to welcome in the Seventh Golden Age of Man. I was hoping some of my fellow Hub writers listened and would like to know their thoughts on the message of strength and hope they had for mankind. It was truly a powerful message of love and awakening, especially from the Goddess of Venus and her Son.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7494451_f260.jpg

2. Marilee-Snowfire profile image60
    Marilee-Snowfireposted 5 years ago

Although I did not get a chance to hear the specific message, Seventh Golden Age of Man, I have seen others by the Radiant Rose Academy and other similar organizations who support a message of "pure light and love." I realize these messages of light sometimes refute duality as an illusion, but I have come to understand for one to exist (such as light) the other must also exist (such as shadow). To completely focus on one side or the other results in a serious imbalance. As we celebrate the light we must also embrace the shadow. Light conceals as much as it reveals and to ignore the darkness could be a very serious mistake. The key message should be BALANCE. When we realize that "light" and "darkness" are not equal to "good" and "evil" we are one step closer to Gnosis.

The goddess, Venus, is also mentioned in reference to a "truly powerful message of love and awakening." Remember, too, that Venus was also the goddess of war. I'm wondering if coming into an age of higher awareness might include turning our sights to new archetypes and thought forms as opposed to trying to cling to the that which is passing.

I also have reservations about the symbolism used in in many of these "messages." But that is a totally different subject for analysis altogether.

1. somethgblue profile image86
      somethgblueposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh don't get me wrong they talked about the negative aspects as well, for someone that didn't listen to the message you certainly have strong opinion about it . . . interesting that you would dog a message you didn't hear!

2. Marilee-Snowfire profile image60
      Marilee-Snowfireposted 5 years agoin reply to this

As I opened with, I haven't heard that particular piece. I was commenting on the ones I have listened to. Nothing more. I'm certainly not dogging anything, especially something I have not heard. No offense intended.

3. somethgblue profile image86
      somethgblueposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'm not offended, I asked for thoughts from people that heard the message, not opinions about something they hadn't heard.

Every group has an agenda and they encouraged love and peace but didn't shy away from the negative either . . . !

working