jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you could have a DO OVER DAY, what day would that be?

1. pstraubie48 profile image85
    pstraubie48posted 5 years ago

If you could have a DO OVER DAY, what day would that be?

2. manatita44 profile image82
    manatita44posted 5 years ago

More prayer in order to increase my love of God.

3. Borsia profile image44
    Borsiaposted 5 years ago

For me it would be the day I had an industrial accident that changed my life.
    Of course there are many who have had far worse days and they have my deepest sympathy.

4. Marcus99 profile image59
    Marcus99posted 5 years ago

I would do over the day that Honey Boo Boo was conceived. Perhaps more Mountain Dew would have been a better choice that night?

5. Pool Of Thoughts profile image60
    Pool Of Thoughtsposted 5 years ago

Every day that I chose my own reasoning over God's Word. His ways are much easier in the end. There is a reason why the Word says, "Obedience is better than sacrifice..."  Though the way may be thorny, I will trust the LORD.

6. AmandaLBrantley profile image75
    AmandaLBrantleyposted 5 years ago

A "do over" day, I would need some "do over" years. Sadly if I have to choose one "do over" day, it would be June 26, 2012. It was my boyfriend's 38th birthday and he spent it alone most of the day. I went over to my ex- mother- in-law's house to bake and it took most of the day. I forgot to get him a present and we did not go out to dinner. I was a horrible girl that day. If I did it over, I would have never went out except with him. he would have the best gift, "me", that is all he said he wanted that day.