jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

If you pray then do you believe in the fourth dimension?

1. c mark walker profile image60
    c mark walkerposted 4 years ago

If you pray then do you believe in the fourth dimension?

2. NiaLee profile image60
    NiaLeeposted 4 years ago

Yes and more of them. What do we know? What can we prove? We uncover new things everyday. Wisdom would advise us to be humble and free.
    It is all a matter of definition.

3. profile image0
    Copper Manposted 4 years ago

It's difficult to see the connection between prayer and a belief in a fourth dimension. A fourth dimension, if it exists, seems to consist of a concept of space and time. People pray out of a feeling of oneness with the divinity they have faith in.
    It would seem that one could pray with or without believing in a concept of a fourth dimension.
    Two theories about a fourth dimension:

1. AnnaCia profile image84
      AnnaCiaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I like your answer and agree with it.

4. willrodgers profile image72
    willrodgersposted 4 years ago

A prayer to the living God through Our Lord and Saviour , Jesus Christ is a praise, a plea or thanks for the Grace given now.  It is in the here and now.  It is in no other dimension.  The Holy Spirit lives and co-exists with us forever and always as promised by Our Lord Jesus as He departed to His rightful place in Heaven.  Jesus Lives here and now, He is not a part of some fourth dimension

5. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 4 years ago

Yes, I do pray. And I do believe the existence of the fourth dimension. I also believe in Soul Travel where we can travel through different dimensions. It is like when someone thinks he/she is dreaming but in actual fact, it is soul travel through another dimension or different plane where you have not been before. It is like deja vu.

6. leilabarda profile image60
    leilabardaposted 4 years ago

i pray because it's my daily conversation with the Lord. and yes I also believe about the fourth dimension. all the spirits there are always part of my prayers.

7. Sri T profile image79
    Sri Tposted 4 years ago

Yes, prayer is powerful, but who knows what dimension it reaches? As long as it works, it does not matter. It has much to do with the realm of thoughts.

8. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 4 years ago

Do you believe in gravity?

Well, gravity exists whether or not you believe in it.

The fourth dimension is typically referred to as time. It is the dimension of persistence.

Prayer, on the other hand, has nothing to do with physical reality or any dimensions of the space-time continuum.

Prayer is communication between your spiritual, true self and the Heavenly Father -- the oneness of all, or source of all things.

Most people don't know how to pray. They want one thing, but pray for another, and are disappointed with the results.

Let me give you an example. Someone is suffering from cancer and fears dying from the disease. They offer what they think as a prayer to God for a return to health, but in actual fact, they are presenting a "fear of death" to God. So, they are surprised and dismayed when health does not return.

Prayer needs to be presented with faith, not fear. Faith is also a word too many misunderstand. Faith is not belief. Faith is perfect confidence. Faith is a state of creation (cause), not perception (effect).

Prayer is answered instantaneously. So, if you doubt, you get the result of that doubt -- more status quo. More of the same reality. Prayer isn't what you "think" consciously. It is what you feel sub-consciously.