jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

What will you do if the world is going to end next day?

1. Seshagopalan profile image81
    Seshagopalanposted 4 years ago

What will you do if the world is going to end next day?

2. moronkee profile image75
    moronkeeposted 4 years ago

I go on my knees and pray to GOD my family and I should get to heaven and not miss the rapture. I'll ask for the grace to face death.
    Thanks for asking.

3. profile image0
    Justsilvieposted 4 years ago

Nothing different. We should all live like today could be our last day.

So if we think in this manner we would always let our loved ones know how much we care about them, be the most decent and caring human being possible and enjoy each breath we are allowed to take. I think if we strive to live each day like that we would leave here with no remorse or regrets.

1. Seshagopalan profile image81
      Seshagopalanposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Great and I love the last line

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

It will be the greatest day of my life knowing that Christ is coming for all of his people. For, I will know that I have escaped death, only to live with God the Father and my savior Jesus Christ for eternity.

5. Renee Abbott profile image84
    Renee Abbottposted 4 years ago

I do what I do everyday. Live it fully. Each day for me is a gift from the Goddess. I live to serve her and humankind,animal kind.well. i do not need to pray to be save. i live already in accordance to my lifepath. I live in love.

6. Attikos profile image79
    Attikosposted 4 years ago

Turn off my alarm clock. If there isn't going to be a next day, I want to sleep late for it.

7. myefforts profile image81
    myeffortsposted 4 years ago

Running from it won't do any good if the whole world is going to end next day. I would like to remain with my family.

8. davidlivermore profile image98
    davidlivermoreposted 4 years ago

Probably beg for forgiveness for my sins, as I know I don't do it now.  It could be too little, too late.  But I think that is the nature of humans.

Otherwise, I'd spend it with those I care about, enjoy the little time I have left, and keep my eyes open for the end.

working