Have you ever experience any paranormal activity? What did you do to overcome it

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (14 posts)
  1. whatonmelodysmind profile image58
    whatonmelodysmindposted 10 years ago

Have you ever experience any paranormal activity? What did you do to overcome it?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8356099_f260.jpg

2. X-Con profile image67
    X-Conposted 10 years ago

Yes. When I played the Ouija board. I stopped playing with it.

whatonmelodysmindposted 10 years agoin reply to this

After you stop playing, do you still experience anything? Have you ever used any prayer to protect you?

2. X-Con profile image67
      X-Conposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I'm a Christian now. And of course, Christians shouldn't be dabbling in the Occult. So I believe I'm protected by the blood of Jesus, now. But back then, I wasn't a Christian.

3. ChristinS profile image38
    ChristinSposted 10 years ago

I have experienced things that could not be logically explained. One home was particularly bad. We were renting and found out after we started having strange things going on that a man had killed a few members of his family in town, then returned to our house where he lived at the time and killed himself.  I think he remained there because he was afraid to leave.  I talked to him, told him it would be ok, but he had to stop being in my home. Eventually he left.  I wasn't afraid of him, I was direct and to the point.

Most hauntings and "paranormal" experiences are highly explainable and are due to active imaginations - some are not. Until you experience it for yourself, you tend to not believe in it.  Heck I've experienced many things over the years and still struggle to believe some of the stuff people come up with - particularly on the TV shows. That stuff can be easily and readily faked for effect.

I've lived in a few homes with strange occurrences, and I mean actually strange - not just bumps, creaks and wild imaginings.

Great coz he listened to you. I did the same thing talking to the spirit inside my room (black shadow) but still he/she never leaves. Oftentimes when i feel its presence, its difficult for me to breathe.

2. ChristinS profile image38
      ChristinSposted 10 years agoin reply to this

What you described below sounds an awful lot like sleep paralysis to me. It's not usually paranormal at all - although it certainly seems that way. I've had it too and it's frightening - but natural.

3. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 10 years agoin reply to this

This sounds nothing like sleep paralysis, it sounds more like shadow people.
      With sleep paralysis you can't move anything but your eyes. I've experienced it many times.

4. Cynthianne profile image60
    Cynthianneposted 10 years ago

I experience paranormal activity all the time. As a medium, they seem attracted to me. I talk to the spirits and see what they want. If they want to harm people, I do my best to remove them. If they are confused or want to send a message, I do that. Sometimes the spirits just want to talk, to confirm that they are dead. It is common for things such as the front door to fly open for no apparent reason or a book to fly from a shelf and open. It is just a matter of keeping in control and knowing you are a live...they are not. That gives you the advantage. ;-)

hi,
      Do you have a third eye? I often times experience activity like there's a black shadow roaming around in my room. And sometimes when i am sleeping i feel that i can't breathe, a strong energy is trying to freeze me and control my breathing.

2. Cynthianne profile image60
      Cynthianneposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I do have the third eye. It does sound like you have an evil presence around you. Try to tell it that is cannot control you, especially when it is trying to attack you in your sleep.

3. whatonmelodysmind profile image58

That's what i do maam. I just keep on praying especially when I feel its presence. Is there another way so I could stop him/her disturbing me? Is salt an effective way to let bad spirit go away?

4. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 10 years agoin reply to this

whatonmelodysmind those are called shadow people. I have encountered them. Most who have feel they are evil. Pray and pray some more when they show up

5. Mr Med profile image58
      Mr Medposted 10 years agoin reply to this

i think there is no spirits or ghosts . what u call spirits and ghosts in the west we call them ALJIN in arabic . our hollybook Quran and prophet told us about them . they are reasonable creature like Man . they have different colors and skills ....

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)