jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe in astrology? What is your sign?

1. lovetherain profile image80
    lovetherainposted 3 years ago

Do you believe in astrology? What is your sign?

2. wqaindia profile image79
    wqaindiaposted 3 years ago

I do believe in astrology. Due to my background as a Science Graduate I believe in astrology the scientific way but I am not an astrologer. Why do I believe in astrology ? my own reasons to believe !
    1. On full moon's day and amavasya the gravitational pull of the moon affects the sea waves and there are high tides and low tides. Similarly earth also behaves like a magnet and the human blood is known to have iron. When small magnet can attract small iron particles then it is some what sure that big magnet like earth will be impacting the human beings. The distance of the moon on full moon day can create high tides then on full moon's day the blood pressure of human beings also arises due to same phenomenon. All the planets are in moving position and unitedly they change their magnetic fields every second to impact the nature, weather and the human life.

@lovetherain, if you are an astrologer then put up some predictions for Scorpio sign as my google profile is filled with real profile to make precise calculations about one of the millions and trillions of the Scorpions worldwide.

3. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 3 years ago

I am Aquarian and I do believe in Astrology. My Spiritual Teacher, a rare Soul in whom I have total Faith, teaches that Astrology is very valid.

However, not only him but other Spiritual Masters have also said that Grace is the last word. If the devottee is sincere and if he/she is blessed with a sincere Teacher, God, or the intervention of the Teacher himself can nullify the laws of Astrology. By Teacher I mean a Soul who has merged in God and God in him, like Christ or Buddha or Krishna, etc..

4. Sri T profile image80
    Sri Tposted 3 years ago

No. I don't believe in Astrology because time and space does not exist. Astrology is time bound. It is suggestions based on months and years. Time is a concept created by men. It has no reality anywhere. No one can say what year this is or how long the earth has existed. So how can they claim a birthdate? All days, months and years are false. Days do not repeat or return. They only exist in the imagination of humans. Do you see any other animals with watches on? People can use Astrology as a tool only if they accept the suggestions. This unfortunately creates limitations. Why not just be unlimited instead of believing to be bound to some fictitious birthdate on a calender that never returns anyway.

5. Charlotte Craig profile image60
    Charlotte Craigposted 19 months ago

Yes am a taurus. AND proud of it. Makes me loyal, caring, loving and home loving.

working