jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What topics should Christian Apologetics based Hubs go under?

1. Travis Wakeman profile image81
    Travis Wakemanposted 3 years ago

What topics should Christian Apologetics based Hubs go under?

I am in the process of drafting several hubs focused on both defending Christianity from distortion, and on providing the reasoned, evidenced basis for holding Christian convictions. The article I am working on now is about the proper biblical definition of "faith" as opposed to the definitions that many secularists give like (belief without evidence, etc)

I am doing a level of analysis basically equivalent to an undergraduate essay with footnotes and references to books as well as a couple of journal articles.

I am curious as to which topic this should go in though. Help?

2. profile image0
    Lybrahposted 3 years ago

I don't know, but I can't wait to read them!

3. Caleb DRC profile image80
    Caleb DRCposted 3 years ago

The best I came up with is "Religion and philosophy--->Christianity, The Bible and Jesus."  Now off of this one is " . . . Jesus--->Christian Church leadership."  You may want to include this subsection because apologetics is a form or leadership training others how to defend the Faith, and fight the good fight. Frankly, Hubpages needs to add "apologetics" as a subsection to the above; either after Jesus or after leadership.

1. Travis Wakeman profile image81
      Travis Wakemanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Ok. I thought for a second that some of the future hubs I would write might belong in the "atheism" topic section, but I worry that they would get a fair hearing from reviewers if they were sorted that way. I think I might put them in the "theology"

4. glynch1 profile image54
    glynch1posted 3 years ago

I would suggest "Christian Orthodoxy" as your final subsection. Apologetics is a branch of theology that demonstrates the rationality and truthfulness of the faith. Your choice--theological discussion--would also work.

working