jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What would you do if you only had 100 days left to live?

1. wiserworld profile image93
    wiserworldposted 3 years ago

What would you do if you only had 100 days left to live?

2. Goldleafs profile image60
    Goldleafsposted 3 years ago

I will think first where I want to go to explore the beauty of world.

3. profile image0
    Lybrahposted 3 years ago

I would definitely make my peace with everyone who ever wronged me.  I would be prayed up!

4. profile image0
    Daveadams36posted 3 years ago

I'd put my feet up smoke some weed & chill out, because i know I've learned what i need to learn whilst I'm here..If a person looked at life as an actual learning curve/test, which for me isn't such a stretch of the imagination..Also it's way of us building a person, & finding all the things we love doing in our heart..Also a great way to first test a person with dodgy relationships, just to see how they treat each other before being given their soul mate..If a person then started learning what they need to learn, they would eventually come to a very real realisation that it is indeed an actual learning curve/test..So in a way I'd be excited at the news that i had 100 days left to live, because i know after i die I'll wake up in my idea of a perfect world..I'm not mad & I'm not religious I've just spent my life working it all out, & i find it's such a great way to learn then test us all that no one believes any one who has worked it out!lol.

working