jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

What would you do?

1. Lady Guinevere profile image58
    Lady Guinevereposted 3 years ago

What would you do?

If you did not believe everything that you were told about Jesus and then you found out that you are his child?

2. Buildreps profile image90
    Buildrepsposted 3 years ago

In that case you had a divine insight, and you are blessed.

Lady Guinevereposted 3 years agoin reply to this

How is that?  What divine insight would you have?

2. Buildreps profile image90
      Buildrepsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The most important words of Jesus were that the 'Kingdom of heaven is inside you'. Meaning that you can become God yourself. This is something most Christians still don't understand after 2000 years.

3. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

I would not believe anything unless I heard it from Him.

4. MizBejabbers profile image89
    MizBejabbersposted 3 years ago

I am not sure of your context. Do you mean his physical child with Mary Magdalene, or are you speaking metaphorically?
    I think somewhere the Bible says that we are his brothers and sisters, and that would mean we are the children of God. I do not believe everything we are told about Jesus because it is mostly hearsay. The four gospels were written years after his death, and they had to depend on oral history. However, I believe that we are all made as part of God's spirit and body (made in the image of God) and therefore we are his brothers and sisters just as he said we were.
    In the physical context, if I found out that I was his child, right now I would be very old. LOL However historians are going to great lengths to try to prove that the Merovingians descended from a physical child of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. If I found out that I was of Merovingian descent, I would be thrilled, but it wouldn't change my life because it wouldn't mean anything to anyone else and wouldn't be of any influence.

Yes I meant physical and you answered that very well.

5. Ericdierker profile image55
    Ericdierkerposted 3 years ago

I had to think about this one. I believe this is me. I certainly do not believe that everything I have been told about Jesus is true and I certainly know that I am His child.
    I suppose that I do live differently because of this knowledge and faith. I would say that the most important thing that I would do and do do, is stay in constant contact. Stay as close to His warm embrace as is possible.

You are thinking of spiritual child or child of his gathering.  I am thinking of his physical child in his century that he died.  I should have made myself clearer.

2. Ericdierker profile image55
      Ericdierkerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Think of my answer in the physical.

3. Lady Guinevere profile image58

Okay.  I understand.

4. Ericdierker profile image55
      Ericdierkerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Ain't it just Awesome

working