jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How much control does Christ have in your life?

1. Craan profile image69
    Craanposted 3 years ago

How much control does Christ have in your life?

2. profile image0
    Stargrrlposted 3 years ago

I'd like to say He has total control, but I confess I feel at times like I need to be in control.  I was taught, "God helps those who help themselves."  I should remember that He is a provider.

3. Sharp Points profile image97
    Sharp Pointsposted 3 years ago

Absolutely none. But I respect the control that he has in other peoples lives for sure.

1. jlpark profile image84
      jlparkposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thats about what I was going to say...so I'll just second this one!

4. Dwight Phoenix profile image79
    Dwight Phoenixposted 3 years ago

Wow Craan great question! First of all I personally give Christ total control over my life..but that is just it; we only feel like he is in control of the amount we seem to allow him with, whilst truly, he is in fact the supreme being and can therefore control our lives at any level he wishes.

5. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 2 years ago

Not enough!

I still harbor concerns for this world. I cannot yet give up my dreams and aspirations, though intellectually I realize that they are as dust.

But I am working my way through the layers of attachment to these things. I keep questioning my need of earthly things and childish ways.

I have not yet been able to turn my heart over to selfless love, to love others as if they are myself and to wish for them everything they -- even my enemies -- desire.

working