jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Would you consider this to be paranormal activity?

1. chuckandus6 profile image76
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

Would you consider this to be paranormal activity?

What does is mean when you think someone walked into the other room didnt.actually see anything,paranormal? We spent the weekend in a cabin in the mountains and when we were all heading outside I thought someone walked into the other room,also happened when we were outside walking down the steps to the river felt simeone was following behind and I was the last one on the stairs? I didnt see or hear anything would this be consider paranormal?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12462139_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Stargrrlposted 2 years ago

Yes, it could mean that the place was infested with a demon.  Don't go back there.

chuckandus6posted 2 years agoin reply to this

that is a scary thought, i have never been to this particular cabin before we have ones we usually go to but they were full.so we probably won't be returning.

3. DarkestDreams profile image60
    DarkestDreamsposted 2 years ago

It could be considered paranormal activity.  Why did you think someone was walking behind you or going into the other room?  Did you feel as if someone was there, or did you see or hear something?  I suppose there could be a ghost there.  Of course, it could be that you were nervous about being in the middle of nowhere and it got the best of you.

You should look more into EMF (electromagnetic fields) and how it makes a person feel.  If there is a high EMF reading in a location, someone that is sensitive will feel as if they are being watched or even become paranoid.  There isn't even necessarily a ghost there, but it makes you feel that way.  I found a website that discusses this better than I do in case you want to check it out: http://manchesterparanormal.org/Electro … Claims.php

chuckandus6posted 2 years agoin reply to this

its weird i didnt see anyone or hear anything but i thought it.even though a different cabin i have enjoyed trips to the mountains since i was little,i didnt feel creeped out well not until after anyway lol. i will have.to look up the electromagnetic

4. MonkeyShine75 profile image76
    MonkeyShine75posted 2 years ago

Yes it was probably paranormal. Did you see it, hear it, or just sense it?
    If you saw it, was it dark, light, or have color?

working