What questions do you have about Mormons?

1. kbdressman profile image94
    kbdressmanposted 2 years ago

What questions do you have about Mormons?

What questions do you have about members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons) or their beliefs? Is there an aspect of their beliefs, culture or history that you would like to know more about?

2. unvrso profile image91
    unvrsoposted 2 years ago

I heard once that Jesus Christ supposed to be be Quetzalcoatl for the Aztecs. Quetzalcoatl was the one the Aztecs were expecting before the Spanish conquest. Unfortunately, Moctezuma mistaken Hernan Cortez for Quetzalcoatl and the consecutive conquest (territorial, economic, spiritual....) were perpetrated against them,

I Heard That eleven Jesus Christ supposed to be be Quetzalcoatl for the Aztecs. Quetzalcoatl was the one the Aztecs Were expecting before the Spanish conquest. Unfortunately, Hernan Cortez Moctezuma mistaken for Quetzalcoatl and the consecutive conquest (territorial, economic, spiritual ....) Were perpetrated Against them,

influencing the cultural mindset of the Aztec natives, with the following transformation of their moral and spiritual beliefs; as a consequence, negative characteristics were developed among the natives, which have permeated their society until nowdays.

I heard once that after Jesus Christ appeared to Joseph Smith, he was supposed to revea lto the Aztecs. What do you know about this topic?

1. kbdressman profile image94
      kbdressmanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

working