jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What is the most creepiest thing that has ever happend to you?

1. Sharna-Nadine profile image59
    Sharna-Nadineposted 2 years ago

What is the most creepiest thing that has ever happend to you?

2. Oztinato profile image72
    Oztinatoposted 2 years ago

Meeting atheists on the internet. I always thought zombies weren't real but they're out there! Souless shuffling mindless bodies trying to metaphorically eat not brains but human hearts. A person without spiritual faith or hope is just an empty shell trying all day to convince others to become an empty faithless shell too. This causes rapid moral rot and is hideous to watch. It's like the picture of Dorian Grey on a massive scale. Creepy.

1. Austinstar profile image88
      Austinstarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

You are the creepiest person to say such a thing. Really? Atheism creeps you out? but Christians burning witches, stoning gays, or holy wars for religion don't creep you out? Try looking up some of the tortures that the Inquisitors used!

2. Oztinato profile image72
      Oztinatoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Stop living in the past and choosing .001% of bad examples. I was merely talking about 90% of online atheists.
      My answer did not refer to any persons living or dead, just the undead smile

3. B M Gunn profile image62
    B M Gunnposted 2 years ago

I was camping with three of my friends. We were deep into the woods and it was 1:00 am, we were sitting around the camp fire.

We were having fun and joking around, and then I heard twigs snapping, coming from the darkness all four of us could hear something coming towards us. We called out, but no one answered.

Suddenly, a naked, twenty something year old man, stoned out of his mind, started jumping and leaping through through our campsite, singing "I Am the Walrus" the whole time. He ran off screaming into the forest. Needless to say, we were a bit freaked out after that.