jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Does Satan know the will of God for me?

1. Team Wiseman profile image82
    Team Wisemanposted 24 months ago

Does Satan know the will of God for me?

Is the adversary able to know what Gods will for my life is?.. and if so, is he capable of causing us to miss our true purpose?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12154214_f260.jpg

2. LoliHey profile image56
    LoliHeyposted 24 months ago

Good question.  Satan's plan is to draw you away from God by any means.  His tactics throughout history have not changed, but they are very effective.  He does not have to know God's will for you--he will try to destroy you anyhow.  However, on some level he may know part of the future, since demons are able to talk to "psychics."  He knows what's in store for his future--a lake of fire.

3. whomtheSonsetFree profile image74
    whomtheSonsetFreeposted 24 months ago

No, of course not. Satan is not Omniscient, only God is.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
    bradmasterOCcalposted 24 months ago

I hear people talking about Free Will, and now you are asking about God's Will. You can't have both of them, as one cancels out the other.

5. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 24 months ago

The very nature of the adverse forces, are to fight against the Light. I suppose one can say that they know what it represents, but they fight against it.

Ultimately, there is only Love, and darkness is only a lesser form of Light or Love. The adverse or wrong forces fight against the Light, and God may sanction, tolerate or approve. He may also feel bad, perhaps, as the wrong forces entering can be a setback for the Soul.

Still, one cannot really say that there are mistakes in God's plan. He is the Doer; the act being done and the enjoyer Supreme. Another nice question.

1. manatita44 profile image84
      manatita44posted 24 months agoin reply to this

I thank you bro. You show much wisdom in your responses. Gratitude

working