jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

If you could know the answer to any question besides the "meaning of life" or"is

1. threekeys profile image79
    threekeysposted 17 months ago

If you could know the answer to any question besides the "meaning of life" or"is there a God"? what

would that be?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13183589_f260.jpg

2. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 17 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13148348_f260.jpg

How did God originate?   How would one describe eternity?   What is the concept of eternity?   Is there such a thing as eternity?

threekeysposted 17 months agoin reply to this

They are HUGE questions Grace! I would like to know the answers to these 2 questions:-"Can the Soul really rebirth time"? And," Is there really life on other planets like us"?

3. Ericdierker profile image57
    Ericdierkerposted 17 months ago

Why we were created in such a way to stray from love. Real deep love for ourselves and others and God in the many many ways is the epitome of a higher existence. We can all intellectualize that but seldom can we live up to it.

Maybe we are going to make it okay this 21st Century to be compassionately accepting/loving towards ourselves and others. Intellectualizing is a wonderful start. We have to start somewhere...

4. WiccanSage profile image95
    WiccanSageposted 17 months ago

Well, I'm confident about my Gods, and I already think the meaning of life is simply to live... I would probably want to know a more practical thing like what we need to do to achieve world peace, or solve the hunger problem or cure cancer or something.

We do have many practical questions to solve. In fact I think that is all comes to greet you when you enter the adult world. Sometimes when the heart needs inspiration, the big ask questions/answers, can be a huge motivation to get things do done.

working