jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Whom or What Resurrects You? That is, Makes You Come Alive?

1. threekeys profile image82
    threekeysposted 19 months ago

Whom or What Resurrects You? That is, Makes You Come Alive?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13216900_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Cissy1946posted 19 months ago

Laughter. Whether it's something I'm laughing at or someone laughing at something I've done or said, the sound of genuine laughter makes me feel really happy and I guess what you'd call renewed.

3. profile image56
    Norine Williamsposted 18 months ago

"Seek ye "FIRST" the Kingdom of God (aka Holy Spirit) and HIS righteousness, and ALL THESE THINGS will be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33)!

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and SEEK MY FACE ("STUDY"), and turn from their wicked ways (REPENT or "turn to GOD"); THEN will I hear from heaven, and forgive their sin, and will heal their land" (II Chronicles 7:14)!

"Until the day in which he was taken up, AFTER THAT, he through the Holy Spirit had given COMMANDMENTS unto the apostles (Hebrews 13:8) whom he had chosen" (Acts 1:2)!

"And, being assembled together with them, COMMANDED THEM that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but "WAIT" for the "PROMISE" (John 14:26; 16:13) of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me" (Acts 1:4)!

"But ye shall receive POWER, after the Holy Spirit is come upon you..." (Acts 1:8)!

"For by ONE SPIRIT are we all baptized (Holy Spirit baptism; Ephesians 4:4-6; "ONE BAPTISM") into ONE BODY, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into ONE SPIRIT" (I Corinthians 12:13)!

"Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the SAME THING, and that there BE NO DIVISION AMONG YOU; but that ye be PERFECTLY JOINED TOGETHER in the SAME MIND and in the SAME JUDGMENT" (I Corinthians 1:10)!

"Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?" (v6) "Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin MIGHT BE DESTROYED (II Corinthians 3:18), that henceforth we should not SERVE sin" (Romans 6:3;6)!

"What resurrects me?"  Being "IN CHRIST" and with Saints who FOLLOW HIS COMMANDS (John 17:15)!

1. profile image56
      Norine Williamsposted 18 months agoin reply to this

WOW! You're not going to believe this:  The computer brought up Phil 2:2 "Fulfill ye my joy, that ye be LIKE-MINDED, having the SAME LOVE, being OF ONE ACCORD, of ONE MIND." 
      GOD IS AWESOME!  PRAISE HIM!
      HE'S AVAILABLE TO ALL!
      JUST "BELIEVE!"

working