jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do I have a spirit or ghost?

1. Shellsea profile image60
    Shellseaposted 17 months ago

Do I have a spirit or ghost?

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image82
    Kathleen Cochranposted 17 months ago

You have a spirit.  "To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord."  If you aren't going to be present with the Lord when you die, I don't know what the process might entail, but you might be a ghost.

3. Dc Potzkie profile image67
    Dc Potzkieposted 16 months ago

Yes you have.
      human have two factors of living..
      first- your spirit
    second- the breath of life that god has given to every person.

4. profile image56
    Norine Williamsposted 16 months ago

Following is an exert from learnthebible.org!  The terms Holy Ghost and Holy Spirit are used synonymously!

"Holy Ghost is the correct name theologically. More and more, we are seeing doctrine attacked by the removal of established theological terms. The term, propitiation, which is rich in doctrinal meaning has been removed from many modern English versions. English books on theology and doctrine well into the twentieth century freely use Holy Ghost as the biblical term. When we remove this term from our vocabularies, we separate ourselves one step further from the teaching of those in the past who made the Bible their constant companion. The name, Holy Ghost, is used 90 times in the King James Bible. It is used in historical documents, doctrinal statements, and in libraries of books. When we allow God's people to become uncomfortable with these grand terms, we make them a bit dumber in understanding the richness of God's word."

Hope this helps!

working