jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Do you believe the way you've lived your life makes you worthy of entering the g

1. tholliday profile image60
    thollidayposted 12 months ago

Do you believe the way you've lived your life makes you worthy of entering the gates of Heaven?

2. profile image57
    Norine Williamsposted 12 months ago

NO!

There are good, kind, decent Atheist in the world just as there are believers. 

Hebrews 3:19 says "So we see they could not enter in because of UNBELIEF!  Unbelief is defined as not believing ALL of His "rightly divided Word" (II Timothy 2:15) and not just belief that there is a God! 

I John 2:3-5 says "And hereby we do know that we know him, IF we keep his commandments.  He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a LIAR, and the truth is not in him.  But whosoever keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected:  hereby we know that we are in him." 

The "commandments" mentioned in this Scripture are not only The Ten Commandments which "WAS" our Schoolmaster" (Galatians 3:24-25) but ALL of His Commandments.  In particular, the *LAST* one before ascending into heaven in Acts 1:4 which says "And, being assembled together with them, COMMANDED them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but "WAIT" for the *Promise* of the Father, which, saith He, ye have heard of me" and we "heard of him" in John 14:26 and 16:13!

I keep telling ALL what the Word says and there are MORE Commandments than what Religion has taught!  Religion wants to "side track" all to make them "think" they are serving the LORD or give "decoy after decoy" to lose souls!  I've said time and again "Religion is Satan's Greatest Device to Lose Souls!" 

God commanded us to "Study [for ourselves] to show yourself approved unto God..." in II Timothy 2:15 and without and the keeping of [ALL] of His Commandments you are a LIAR that you "know Him" and you will not be "entering the gates of Heaven!"

Blessings

1. celafoe profile image61
      celafoeposted 11 months agoin reply to this

n-  you do not know and understand the scriptures as you think you do.   You need to get  of your self elevated high perch and learn what scripture really says instead of spouting false man made belief
      See MT 28:18 & 1Cor 15:24-28  Jesus IS NOT G

3. Omar Eldamsheety profile image64
    Omar Eldamsheetyposted 12 months ago

You do your best and pray to the God for his forgivness.

1. profile image57
      Norine Williamsposted 12 months agoin reply to this

You "Obey" His LAST commandment (Acts1:4) to obtain HELP fm the Holy Spirit(Jn14:26) in order not to desire "the thgs of the flesh"(Gal5:16-26)!
      The Holy Spirit "WORKS" in us removing "unrighteousness" (Titus2:11-15)!
      We can't "DO" alone; in flesh!

4. celafoe profile image61
    celafoeposted 12 months ago

NO BUT  I BELIEVE THE SON OF GOD MADE A WAY FOR ME

1. profile image57

HE did who was GOD in the "GLORY" of the SON (Acts 20:28)! 
      Do you "deny Scripture" Charlie?

2. celafoe profile image61
      celafoeposted 12 months agoin reply to this

n- oh I believe scripture, but do not believe in the way you misquote it. you need to learn how  to use scripture correctly.  Jesus IS NOT GOD, HE IS THE SON OF GOD.  See MT 28:18 and 1 Cor 15:24

3. profile image57

For starters, explain Acts 20:28? Did GOD "misquote?"
      I explained to david in the Hub "GOD'S MANIFESTATIONS: The Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ" about Father & Son! READ!

4. celafoe profile image61
      celafoeposted 12 months agoin reply to this

n Acts 20:28 refutes your mistaken belief that Jesus is God.   You say God is a Spirit yet you say this scripture is about God.  But the MAN JESUS shed HIS BLOOD FOR US. a Spirit has no blood.  you are deceived, Jesus is THE SON, NOT GOD.   That is h

5. profile image57

Charlie GOD IS SPIRIT who manfiests HIMSELF into ANYTHING He desires (aka "Glories")! The whale, jackass, Melchizedek, Michael the Archangel, WHATEVER!
      DON'T LIMIT GOD! 
      Again, explain Acts 20:28! You deny?
      Read the HUB "God's Manifestations:The H

5. profile image59
    peter565posted 11 months ago

I just wrote this hub and it would really make u question whether the christan heaven is worth entering

https://hubpages.com/religion-philosoph … e-to-women

working