Fear runs the world as Religion is based on Fear.

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (20 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image77
    Castlepalomaposted 6 weeks ago

I respect and accept Religion, certainly don't understand them, as they don't accept me. Being fearless myself can be a bitch, yet rather be honest and harmless.

I watched politics and religion meld into one” Nearly half of 76 counties are Christians nation made gays illegal. Fear of a difference kind of love. A cannabis plant is made illegal
    In every Country but one. It is the most productive plant in the world as christains fear nature too. They made it a sin with strong political ties to lawmakers, accomplished through political lobbying and coercion. Since high office is a stacked deck of Christians and Jews. They create ghost monsters to distract us from reality and freedom.

I say practice disobidience when it comes to war or unnatural laws. Be brave, if you want integrity, to be truly civil and ethical. Connect the backbone with the brain.

It not the words, study their behavior as hypocrite's.

Your thought

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

"I say practice disobidience when it comes to war or unnatural laws."

What does this mean?  Are you advocating ignoring any laws made by man, following only those made by nature (which are impossible to refuse to follow)?  Or to ignore/refuse to follow any laws you don't like - anything you choose to label "Unnatural"?

Castlepalomaposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

My Religion is Nature, all our healthiest needs is made from it.  Not from Banksters printed and digital money and their mafia NWO Corporatecracy, the worst in modern history .

Civil disobedience have turn the vast majority into modern slavery. Wail 1% merged into 83℅ of the stock using artificial intelligence who make the laws twizingby everything in their favor destroying competition all that is natural law. Banks make digital money and 3℅ is cash made from nothing. Producing only debt, wild inflation and destruction of everyone future's. These are not man-made laws these are monstrous myths. Like the American dream, you have to be asleep to experience it. Or be a member of their club.

Practice disobidience to them. Or the Alway win the rest looses. When you end up in a world war, their most profitable business again. People loose again.
        You know the difference between people's ethics and decency vs their greed. Synthetic vs natural.

Check on Zeitgeist on YouTube  PeterJoseph, explain it very well.

wildernessposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

That's nice that religion is your nature.  But the question was what does "unnatural law" mean.

At the root, nearly all people seem to have a propensity to create laws others must follow; a reasonable conclusion might be that all man made laws are "natural" because it is natural for humans to wish to control others.  So what is an "unnatural law"?

Castlepalomaposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

I no longer follow Unnatural law preformed by Goverment that are in the same bed with Corperationism.

They proform scarcity like oil and fossil fuels rather than unlimited wind, solar, wave, geothermal, and biomass energy.

Also using machine for wealthy, wail the people have lack of machines to assist themselves. We have destroyed farming with Monsanto, yet can recover by machine eco farming.   

The fear is if people become economically and life successful, it will cause out of control over population....Not true, look at the over population poorest countries. More people power and more mass efficientcy, means less population.

While government & world leaders pretend to be sustainability, it's a huge lie. Tons of Unnatural Law provides extensive evidence to refute their claims. Always at a great cost of unbalance of cultures values and Environmental laws, protecting water, air, land, and biodiversity. This over consumerism of synthetic junk, lowers our health and dumbs us down, this is not and never will work.

Natural laws meaning environmental laws like global warming, ozone depletion, protected areas, air and water pollution. The river I use to swim and fish in, is nothing but a smelly open sewage, that sewer rats won't swim in. The root cause of environmental degradation is government and Banker's. When we closed them down tomorrow, we can advance life and civilization.
            To ultimately concludes a people nations must implement natural ways in order to respond to the ecological imperative of living within the Earth’s unlimited resources rather than its limits.

Then unnatural laws are any laws that allow humans to use any of the earth's resources?  Things like food, water, minerals, elements, etc.?  Plus, somehow, anything to do with banks - humans must be limited to bartering chickens for shoes, etc.

Or is it "natural" when YOU wish to use those things - the things you don't like are "unnatural"?

I guess you could call plastic, that comes out of mother earth, natural or like her children.

It is unnatural and unlawful to cause harm to the balance of the earth plants , animals and humans. Trump, Corperationism, and or stupid sheep like Religion generally cause more harm than good.

There is no democracy or compassion, just the world is a bussiness. Trump attack bombing eight needs no approval from Congress, the UN or international law or American, It's just wealthy business as lawless usual.

When the majority (so called normal) live within their box. They may fix the cracks or holes within their box. Outside the box they have very little idea of the destruction for great lack of research, work, love of humanity and nature. As they are too busy fixing their tiny box, until their roof collapses in.

"It is unnatural and unlawful to cause harm to the balance of the earth plants , animals and humans."

And yet people (which are "natural" creatures) and other animals do it all the time, as does the earth itself, - it is part of natural processes that have gone on since time immemorial.  Think of the pine bark beetle in the pacific NW that destroyed whole forests and the ecosystem of those forests.  The thorn of crowns starfish on the Great Barrier Reef destroying the reef that is home to countless species.  Go back far enough and consider stromalites which changed the entire atmosphere to a reducing one full of virulent oxygen.  Volcanoes in Hawaii creating miles and miles of barren, lifeless landscape.  The dinosaur killer which wiped out 99% or all life on the planet.

I don't see any of those as either "unlawful" OR "unnatural".  The history of this great ball of dirt is chock full of tremendous, world wide and localized, events "causing harm to the balance of the earth plants, animals and humans".

2. gmwilliams profile image87
      gmwilliamsposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Religion was instituted to instill fear into gullible people.  It has also been instituted to control those gullible people.  Religion wants powerless, uneducated people to manipulate.   Religion is for the psychologically naïve & immature.  People who are fully conscious, educated, & mature have no need for religion.

If you have ever notice religious people, they have an emotional immaturity.  They are afraid of independent thought & action.  They want religious parents via authority figures to "guide" & "take care" of them.  They are apprehensive of being true adults.  Remember that Karl Marx stated that religion is the opiate of the people.   Many religious people view religion as an elixir & escape.  They see the world as an evil place & view religion as the solution.

Yes, emotional immaturity. An over focus on emotional response rather than seeking the source of the problems that comes from the mind. A healthy balance of IQ and emotions give you something stronger, an EIQ.

Fear is base on the unknowns. When I study natures laws or patterns. I don't fear rather know the dangers to control the dangers.

When Religion closes their minds to explore Spiritual or just unknowns. They become very frighten men. Making them very dangerous m en.

2. Castlepaloma profile image77

People here rather work the source of issues around Trump rather than question the source of many great problems.

The source of problems is in our minds, not Trump. Sure Trump is leading many of you down the rose garden path of One World Religion, nuclear race, and UN will come around to Trump's NWO. It will all fail in the house of cards.  Sad to see suffering continue to get worst, as too many rally around him.

3. Castlepaloma profile image77

Albert Einstein quoted.
    Religion is blind and science is lame.

It seems the vas majority of people have taken the blue pill of delusion. The people who have taken the red pill of reality, are too lame or fearful to do anything.

The NWO who have tooled Religion,  have won. Now it's all the mopping up.
    I for one, will not be mopped up.

1. MizBejabbers profile image90
      MizBejabbersposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

I'm not sure where you are coming from when you say that NWO is religion-based. A new world order is the thing the Christians fear the most because they believe it comes from the anti-Christ and Satan. Or at least that's what my Baptist Church in my childhood taught. I'm not sure what they are teaching today because I left the church many years ago to pursue some independent thinking away from Judeo-Christianity.

I take issue with your statement: "Sure Trump is leading many of you down the rose garden path of One World Religion, nuclear race, and UN will come around to Trump's NWO." I am NOT a Trump supporter, so I'm not defending him; I think you have it reversed. Trump is advocating, or has advocated, isolation for the U.S. that contains a self-serving view of the world. He is trying to practice a supremacy of the U.S. (make America great again), which does not fit in with the globalism of a NWO. He criticizes the previous presidents for allowing allowing trade practices that he sees as unfair to the U.S. His tariffs and trade wars are an example of that. I am NOT a Trump supporter, so I'm not defending him; I think you have it reversed.

I don't know where you are getting your reversed view of what the U.S. president is up to, but I think any U.S. citizen will tell you that it is incorrect. Trump does not want a NWO because that would limit his power, and he is NOT a religious man. He really wants to be a dictator and would go for a NWO only if he could rule over it. He actually uses the word "reign" to describe his presidency. The U.S. president does not "reign," the president "serves a term"  but he has not yet come to this realization. You are welcome to your opinion, but you really need to study U.S. politics a little more.

Castlepalomaposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Personal God Religion came first, then merged with Military, NWO and politics from 1000 or1000s of years ago. NWO wants to Centro everything, Banks, Religion, military, Politics, food, water and your soul.

Call NWO Satanism, it's in bed with your Personal God Yahweh, not with non- believers. So your only fighting with yourselves :Christian/judeo; as you must fear your God and want everyone esle also.. Fear is not the same as respect, it stands more for bully. Your in a good direction with independent thinking. A much better way to advance yourself and others.

Trump is a puppet like the rest of the
        Presidents for Corperationism NWO. When was America ever great for non-whites in America.  Trump fooled Americans hugely, he personally deals with Rothschilds and Rockefellers as the Front man, He has no other choice because he owes these devils big time.

Them being Religious and the way they use Religious scripted to be  twisted again, is smoke and mirrors. Greedy Money and power is their God. That fits in with the globalisms. Sure most sheep will tell me, I am wrong.

Too much tariffs and trade wars were the main reason for the American depression and Closest for NWO to owned the World.

I know enough about federal Politics to see how it should be abolish the way it is now. There are much better Idea's from the Power of the People, not from some other imperial king.

4. Castlepaloma profile image77
    Castlepalomaposted 5 weeks ago

Wilderness

Knowing justice, it dose not work for us or in nature. The cougar eats the coyote and the coyote eats the rabbit and so on.

There is laws of survival, like animals who eat their sick young or for food.  It troops can't eat their enemies, they are part of the balance. If not, they are worst than parasites or cockroaches gone insane, Without greater intelligence Earthlings guilding them a long.

A few elitists Human's are allowed to kill for no purpose and pure horribly wastefulness of all creatures. By majority ethical rule we know this breaks the nature rules. Because of the fear of these monstrous destroyers of the earth. the majority of people act like frighten sheep. Sheep will walk off a cliff or they will follow the leader sheep into a volcano. Much like American troops following exis of evil Government into illegal, unconstitutional, unethical and ultimately hell on earth wars. Just tell your enemies they are demons, then it's easy to  kill your fellow man.

I can teach much happier and stronger survival rules or guildlines. To be a kind realistic man rather than to be a sheep or wolves in sheep clothing or foxes guarding hen house's. Or clowns pissing on us and telling us it's raining. I hope Trump is dumb enough, in order not to be able to punch in the nuclear codes numbers.

Have you watched the video of a pod of killer whales attacking a humpback mother with calf?  They finally killed it (after a long time playing around), ate the tongue (apparently prime taste) and left.  The rest of the carcass was left to rot.  Wolves are known to sometimes kill for fun, and so are other animals.

The point is that declaring that "unnatural" laws should not be followed, when you and you alone get to determine what is "unnatural" based only one your feelings of the moment without rhyme or reason, isn't going to work.  You aren't God and don't get to make the laws for everyone.  It is as silly as declaring that humans are not "natural" somehow - not a part of nature - and therefore should not behave as nature made them to be.

(And no, Trump has nothing to do with the question of what is, and what is not, an "unnatural" law).

You mean all the suffering, torture, killing  of millions of women and children over in the middle East is all for fun?

I say, it"s all for greed and majority of sheep allow it. My work is to advance love and happiness, not suffering and fear.

My work will advance healthy humans and forget all the horrible programing by Corperatcracy for survival and suffering.

The majority is capable of thriving for happiness.

In Bolivia they had many years of water wars until the native people over threw the Government. The world Bank tried own all water including the rain water. That would kill the vast majority who could not afford water. If, that is not unnatural, than these Banks come from planet Hell, not earth. They can't go back to Hell because they destroyed that planet also. Places like parts of old Russia, and rented militarily assassin in eastern block countries. They can no longer keep winning, they fear too and these criminals are on the run again.

"You mean all the suffering, torture, killing  of millions of women and children over in the middle East is all for fun?"

You might mean that: I don't.  What I do mean is that man, just like every other animal, is competitive in living and reproducing.  Man, just like every other animal, will do what is necessary to do those things, and will do a great deal for an easier life...just like every other animal.  It is foolish to deny what we are.

5. Castlepaloma profile image77
    Castlepalomaposted 5 weeks ago

I am what I think, instinct is secondary. Closest thing to God like is our imagination. Killing is like in 90℅ of wars and murder is a mental illness. Other words a source of bad intentions or bad imagination or low energy or lack of collective consciousness. Whatever you want to call it. America once was a world leader in education and now ranked 42nd, Also ranked Happiness low and health care low.  Many negative things in America that leads. Like centralize groups, wars, prisons, modern slavery, physical obesity, media Obesity and so on. America has sacrifices high values and beautiful cultures in exchange for a monsterious destoyer elite you don't care if you live or die.

6. profile image60
    jay bonnellposted 5 weeks ago

hey how bout they stop being dogs and let the animals live let alone they have there rights to live on this earth.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)