jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Please pray

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image71
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

that my cat is found.
    I'm sad sad

1. aka-dj profile image77
      aka-djposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't like cats, but I hope you find yours.

He seems to always answer me when I ask Him to help me find things I have lost.
      TRUE. I can't think of any instances when it remained lost permanently. smile

schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks wink I'm sure too, I wanted to share.

2. profile image0
      SirDentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Let us know when he/she comes back.  Praying.

3. sanathara profile image60
      sanatharaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't like pets, but still I will pray for you and hope that you find your cat.Prayer has power and it sends positive vibes. I am sure you will get your cat back. But  when you get it back don't forget to let all of us know here on forum.

2. Lisa HW profile image81
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I hope you find your cat too.  I know how you must feel.

3. wilderness profile image93
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

I'm so sorry for you, schoolgirl.  We went through the same thing last week when our Shadow disappeared.  He is a housecat, never going outdoors and we tore the house apart to no avail.

A week later I saw him sitting the yard, too scared to come to even me.  He had been hiding under the hot tub and ran back under it, but I managed to catch him and bring him inside, skinny as a rail.  I'm sure he hadn't eaten the whole week, but all is well now with a little brushing and food.

I sure hope you have the same thing - it's terrible to lose a pet.

schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thankyou very much, sorry what happened to yours, that's sad, but glad you have him back.

I am not sure what happened. He's an outdoor cat and has never been lost except when my sister found him accidentally locked in the shed.

I hate to say this, and it prob sounds weird but I have a sister who wanted to buy my cat and I said no. If she borrowed him which I think so because sources seem to convey, I guess she'll return him ......

Anyway, I will pray he returns safely. I love this cat, it's like my child.

1. netq32 profile image60
        netq32posted 6 years ago in reply to this

So sorry, schoolgirforreal.  I will also pray.  I lost a cat and never found him.  It is a tough thing to go through.
        Keep the faith and I hope you find him soon.

working