jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (26 posts)

Does Jesus possess any such attribute

1. profile image58
    Tsiposted 5 years ago

Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists). Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. [This Verse 2:255 is called Ayat-ul-Kursi ] -----Quran
    (  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #255)

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

Are you on commission for this?

1. profile image58
      Tsiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I dont believe in working for my religion on a payroll.This is downright cheap and nasty,I care for the the greater salvation of humanity over all.

1. profile image0
        JaxsonRaineposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Were you born into your faith?

1. profile image58

I have arrived at the truth after 50 years of wandering eventually.I invite you also to Paradise eternal.I respect and will give full leverage to your point of view.Please reciprocate my endeavour.No fighting please.

1. profile image0
            JaxsonRaineposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You don't respect, you called me a perverted psycho.

1. profile image58

I admit i am not displaying true islamic Characteristics.Islam teaches tolerance and love for all.My apologies.

2. Disappearinghead profile image84
        Disappearingheadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Do you believe that Allah will torment all infidels for an eternity in hell? Is this why you say you care for the greater salvation of humanity? Do you love humanity more than Allah then?

1. profile image58

The Quran says that Jesus will intercede on behalf of his followers.Please dont jump to conclusions.If you have the thirst for truth in your heart Allah promises to guide such sincere seekers.

3. Hollie Thomas profile image59
    Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago

Is this thread the result of some mind altering substance?

1. profile image58

The name of Allah gives us the internal strength.we do not rely on human imagination and potions for debate.Our Allah is a cure all for us.We call it divine intuition.Our quran proceeded from the mouth of Allah almighty.It is not some manmade hocus pocus voo doo.

1. profile image0
        Emile Rposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I thought the quran came from the mouth of an illiterate who hallucinated seeing an angel. From the mouth of Allah is it now?

1. profile image58

This is all unauthenticated fabrication designed to malign Islam.Ever cared to consult a good Muslim scholar.Listen to their point of view also then decide.

1. A Troubled Man profile image61
            A Troubled Manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Would a "good Muslim scholar" lie and tell us that the Quran did not come from Muhammad?

2. A Troubled Man profile image61

The Quran was created after Muhammad died and ALL of it came from his mouth alone, so it would appear to be "manmade hocus pocus voo doo"

4. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 5 years ago

You're a busy little beaver tonight. How many Christian bashing threads do we have to look forward to?

1. profile image58

Christian and jews are cousins of muslims. their names are mentioned in the Quran.Have a heart,.Have some respect for your brothers point of view.
      We all believe in God prophets angels Heaven and hell and judgement day.

1. profile image0

Not being affiliated with any of the three listed, I may not qualify as a cousin. Ok by me. You are all a violent bunch. smile

1. profile image58

The violent muslims are mis representig Islam.The word Islam means peace in arabic

1. profile image0

Whatever it might mean, until your religion gets a handle on itself you're spinning your wheels here.I've never seen anyone in the forums take hubbers who were forcefully pushing their Islamic views seriously.

1. profile image58

I am not coercing any one.You are at freedom to choose your faith.cant you even tolerate a healthy discussion.My obligation was to affirm in what i believe to be true.not responsible for your response.Try to give me some respect and tolerance also.You guys are not hypocrites or double faced .i lke that.

1. A Troubled Man profile image61

Why? So, you can insult our intelligence with lies about Islam?

2. Disappearinghead profile image84
        Disappearingheadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're not entirely accurate there. Jews and Christians believe in God's prophets to Israel. Jews and very many Christians do not believe in hell.

1. profile image58

I am not a shepherd un to the entire population of planet Earth.My wish is to convey the message of truth only and only.I dont have any other responsibility and i dont ask for any recompense from people either.Allah will give it to me

5. Druid Dude profile image60
    Druid Dudeposted 5 years ago

I think a shepherd who loses sheep...should seek other employment.smile

1. profile image58

I am a friend of the friends of Jesus always.No hard feelings please.We are all one big family of God almighty.We believe in your prophet and your god and the bible.Just some difference of opinion.dont let it spoil the broth please.

working