jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (15 posts)

Here's how my profile should read

1. mischeviousme profile image59
    mischeviousmeposted 5 years ago

I'm pushing 35, I dropped out of college twice and I like fat girls. I come from a family of doctors, lawyers and teachers. I had an endless mountain of imformation coming in as a kid and since I'm hyperactive and a bit bipolar, I had a hard time in college. Not that I didn't learn anything, I just got bored easily. I chose to be a professional painter and artist, because I get to work outside and I get to pretend to be my own boss.

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

How fat?  yikes

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

1. couturepopcafe profile image59
        couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You crack me up.

1. Randy Godwin profile image92

Well heck, that was the only part of the profile which wasn't boring!!smile

2. mischeviousme profile image59
        mischeviousmeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Fat enough to cook a good meal...

1. By His Way profile image59
          By His Wayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lmbo

2. couturepopcafe profile image59
      couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ok, I'll play along. I'm a prodigal child, slightly ADD enhanced, with a tendency to be good at almost everything I try. A jack of all trades and master of nothing. A perpetual student of the universe, grower of understanding, mythmaker, difficult wizard, dreamer of dreams, the bell ringer and winsome one.

1. mischeviousme profile image59
        mischeviousmeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Isn't that how we all are? At least to some degree? Unless you're talking about those that choose never to move forward, they choose to be ignorant and some can't help it.

2. Randy Godwin profile image92

Hey!  That's what I was gonna say!  Except I've also been a pirate, (not really but I can't really say smuggler on HP) done all sorts of dangerous things, including piloting a fully aerobatic Russian airplane, parakiting (got the torn ACL to prove it) and the most dangerous and scariest of all, married and owned two wives! (not at the same time)  yikes

3. By His Way profile image59

Oh, so we can all write one on here?

2. janesix profile image61
    janesixposted 5 years ago

I think it would be funner to create profiles for each other.

1. A Troubled Man profile image60
      A Troubled Manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's a great idea, sort of a "roast" profiling. Should be funny and take the heat off some of these discussions. Start a thread.

...oh my goodness....*grabs popcorn*

1. A Troubled Man profile image60
          A Troubled Manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It actually works. I started a thread years ago on a forum with the title, "Flame Me" and proceeded to explain in the OP for anyone who wished to say their absolute worst about me. And, they did. It was similar to one of those Hollywood roasts and soon turned into a complete laugh fest.

Eexxxxxcellent. It should be fun. As a newbie wanting to participate, that calls for some stalkin. I better get busy.

working