These is directed at those Hubbers like Claire Evans and aguasilver who claim they are true Christians while others are satanic. You too can answer if you believe yours is the true Christian sect while others are not true.
How do you identify a true Christian?
The bible says: Mark 16:17 - 18; ""These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues; they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."
How many of you can do any of these?
As a parent I've done all of these things...
1. Casting out Demons in Christ's name: I've led four Children through the terrible twos. Jesus "insert name here" just stop screaming and tell me what you want.
2. Speak with new tongues: Step on a lego at 2 in the morning... new languages are created instantly.
3. Pick up serpents: 3 boys in rural west virginia... there was bound to be a snake involved. They are actually pretty cute and snuggly.
4. Drink deadly poison and it will not hurt them: 18 years of mother's day breakfasts prepared by children under 8 years old. Still living... *Shudders* Toddler coffee= bad... even with dad's help.
5. Laying hands on the sick and they will recover: Come on... this is too easy.
I guess all mommies are doing Christ's work...
You are a true Christian then, but I don't think the other 'true' Christians agree.
The only time i ever picked up a snake, it peed on me. What does that mean?
I have no idea what it means... but I wouldn't pick up any more snakes if I were you.
by Scott S Bateman 10 months ago
What is a true Christian?I am discouraged by the number of fake Christians I have known. They attend church on Sundays, read the Bible and even wear crosses around their necks. But they:1. Own expensive cars and homes.2. Give little to charity.3. Rarely donate their time4. Look down their noses at...
by Elijah7 6 years ago
Based SOLELY on Holy Scripture, AS WRITTEN, (not according to man's "philosophies" or "prejudices") what EXACTLY is stopping YOU "personally" from Believing The Gospel and then being Born Again through Baptism, as...
by pisean282311 7 years ago
Read in another hub post that true christians wont speak bad about any one. Now I want to know more about this from christians. How do you define true christian?
by Evolution Guy 7 years ago
http://theforeigner.no/pages/news/oslo- … or-terror/More proof this religion is dangerous to others as well as the people who follow it.
by Chasuk 5 years ago
If self-identified Christians who do evil things aren't REALLY Christians, what about self-identified non-believers who do good things? Are they secretly believers?My question explores the "No true Scotsman" fallacy, which is invoked by many Christians to explain evil deeds committed by...
by Uncle Barry 8 years ago
Who or what is a true christian?What determine one to be a cChistian?
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|