jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How's your week going?

1. jeolmoz2 profile image76
    jeolmoz2posted 5 years ago

How's your week going?

Huggy Lowdown ?@HuggyLowdownDC Tweeted
    Chad Johnson gets Locked up, Released from the Dolphins,let go from VH1,and now Evelyn has filed for a Divorce!

2. benisan85745 profile image59
    benisan85745posted 5 years ago

Alot better than Mr. Johnson, the late "OchoCinco"

1. Georgie Lowery profile image94
      Georgie Loweryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You stole my answer! wink

3. cryptid profile image98
    cryptidposted 5 years ago

Apparently, his downfall (this week) began when he head-butted his wife.  Being a good football player don't make you smart.  Oh, wait, he's not even a good football player anymore.

4. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image83
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

Talk about hanging Chad.

He just got married on the 4th of July, and the fireworks lasted for 41 days.

The only thing worse than getting dumped by his wife, being released by the Dolphins, and losing your reality series would be if he gets signed by the Browns.

5. howlermunkey profile image89
    howlermunkeyposted 5 years ago

When he gets sentenced for assault, I wonder if the judge will sentence him to "ochocinco" days in the county jail? Seriously, the guy head butted his wife...who does that? Was he on "ochocinco" different kinds of steroids, and went into a "roid rage?"(im willing to bet a wager),  I used to love this guy, but man, head butting your wife, ....C'MON MAN.....no excuse for that
    . There's bad decisions...., and then there's BAD DECISIONS.

1. howlermunkey profile image89
      howlermunkeyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Guys, the next time you get mad, REALLY mad, so mad you feel like head buttin someone..... Just slow down, take a deep breath, and count to OchoCinco.