jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What was your favorite event as a kid?

1. starstream profile image78
    starstreamposted 5 years ago

What was your favorite event as a kid?

2. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

1968 when the Soviet tanks roamed around our tiny cobbled streets, Granny told us kids to hide under bed and we saw the glass windows break into pieces....I don't know it it is my favourite but for the sure the most memorable....

3. Bettyoverstreet10 profile image76
    Bettyoverstreet10posted 5 years ago

My favorite memory was an Easter Sunday when I was about five or six years old.  We were living in Oklahoma on a farm way out in the country. All the neighbors were invited to the home of a family close by to join in a day of eating, playing and hunting Easter eggs.  As I recall, we were out in a meadow type area and there were trees around the edges of the property and lots of spring flowers in bloom. I don't know what we ate but I recall tables covered with lots of food. 

Even at that young age, I loved music and one of the older boys asked me if I would like to hear him play his  guitar.  Of course I told him yes and was very excited that he wanted to play songs for me.  I'm sure everyone listened but I felt that he was playing just for me.

I have never forgotten that day. I have many fond memories of living on the farm but this one always comes to mind first!

4. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 4 years ago

Bodybuilding, boxing and athletics. I also liked football and some pingpong. I studied Shotokan karate when I was about 18 - 19 years old.

working