jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Who is going to be the 2012-2013 NFL MVP Player of the Year ?

1. alexandriaruthk profile image71
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

Who is going to be the 2012-2013 NFL MVP Player of the Year ?

Brady, Manning who else? Any thoughts about this?

2. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

If Andrian Peterson breaks the all-time one season rushing record, I think he should get it. He has to average 167 yards in his last three games to break it. He got 154 and 210 in the last two games. He basically is the offense for the Vikings.

1. manthy profile image76
      manthyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sad he only missed it by 9  yards.. I think he is the MVP can you imagine the Vikings without him.

3. MarkRFox profile image76
    MarkRFoxposted 5 years ago

Tom Brady, again. Too high a TD to INT ratio, too good a team, and much better stats than his only competitor, the feel good story, Peyton Manning.

4. Alphadogg16 profile image91
    Alphadogg16posted 5 years ago

Actually It could be Calvin Johnson if he breaks Jerry Rice's all time reception yardage record. I'd give it to him or Peterson. Brady's stat's are impressive, but when you throw 75% of the time, they should be.

5. actionbronson profile image60
    actionbronsonposted 5 years ago

I think it's definitely between the best running back Adrian Peterson or the best quarter back Tom Brady.

6. Keith R Greene profile image60
    Keith R Greeneposted 5 years ago

Peterson and Johnson are both on the way to breaking incredible records but are not making their teams better, as is apparent in the records of the Vikings and Lions. Payton is going to get comeback player, which he deserves, but even Tim Tebow could lead that Broncos team to a playoff victory. The Patriots without Tom Brady go 8-8 at best...

7. manthy profile image76
    manthyposted 5 years ago

It should be Adrian Peterson, but Peyton manning will win it.
    It is really just a 2 players race in my opinion.
    Peterson or Manning

working